Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I haven't heard anything on this subject in a few weeks and was wondering if there might be some sunshine in our future.

When last we picked up our book on this never-ending saga in February, we read that Iraq had passed the new Tariff Laws as required by the WTO and they were supposed to be effective March 1st, mainly because they thought they would have had the RV done by then. When it didn't go down as planned, they suspended the Tariff laws until (and correct me if I'm wrong) ...April 6th, which is today.

Can we assume that perhaps, they planned or are planning to have this all done today? huh.gif

Just wondering.

I haven't heard anything on this subject in a few weeks and was wondering if there might be some sunshine in our future.

When last we picked up our book on this never-ending saga in February, we read that Iraq had passed the new Tariff Laws as required by the WTO and they were supposed to be effective March 1st, mainly because they thought they would have had the RV done by then. When it didn't go down as planned, they suspended the Tariff laws until (and correct me if I'm wrong) ...April 6th, which is today.

Can we assume that perhaps, they planned or are planning to have this all done today? huh.gif

Just wondering.

I'm having problems copying/pasting articles, but something I found interesting that relates to your April 6th date is supposedly according to the CBI they canceled the Auctions for 4/04. I've never seen this before nor knew it was possible. I'm surprised that article isn't over here yet as it is intriquing. I would only assume if the 4th was canceled, the 5th would also follow. Maybe....