Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Studley Update: People’s Talk Radio 3/30/11 (Treasury Dept. Info)

nointel

10:36 AM [studley] I want to fill u guys in on 2 conference calls I had today

10:37 AM [studley] I have confirmation of the Treasury info from Tony, my friend works there and said he is bring his team home

10:37 AM [studley] in Treasury department

10:39 AM [studley] Yes, it is almost done, he said it is out of Iraqs hands, and used the word I hate Imminently

10:43 AM [studley] I know jdbelinj, just got another call, by the way my phone has been going crazy this morning, extremely high up source in our govt, in cabinet, has said we are there, again using that stupid word imminently. I hope this helps, by the way I have been questioning my sources all morning, and they are confirming the ending.

10:46 AM [studley] absolutely, I have been not sharing for a while because like you all I am very skeptical, however, this has been confirmed by multiple sources that don’t know eachother, I have a lot of confidence where I didn’t before, I am still cautious because like zzzzzzzzz, I will not believe anything until I can actually cash in my dinars

10:48 AM [studley] no prob cheese, I want to also make this clear, I am not saying go buy dinar, I believe anything is possible, please stay level headed, and don’t believe anything until we see the IQD change on forex

10:49 AM [studley] trajan I agree I never want to hear soon again EVER

10:52 AM [studley] Georgia Peach I don’t share date and times, because I am still skeptical, I have 20 years experience with RVs and finance, I know that no matter who we get this info from, this is so complex, and has to happen so flawlessly, that little problems can change the timing, I know that Tony’s info for Sun/Mon was right and they had to change the timing, we are very close

10:54 AM [studley] no prob jtdinar, everyone, take a deep breath, breathe in through the nose and out the mouth

10:55 AM [studley] just for the record, I am not going to believe it is here until I am in TY’s office cashing out

11:07 AM [studley] just a recap of what I have been saying…. I received two conference calls this morning, one, was from a friend I used to work with on wall street that is now in the US Treasury, he is bringing his team home this weekend. Two, I have a source in our govt, in the cabinet, who confirmed the Treasury info and said the RV is imminent

11:11 AM [studley] ONEDOWN, first off I hate posting, cause I don’t want to get too excited, we’ve been here before and I am not going to believe it until I am cashing out, and yes these are calls that I have been on since 8am EST this morning. Second, I want everyone to know I wouldn’t do this unless I know these people personally, and have a working relationship with them.

• Upvote 3

Let us all hope that Okie or Phoenix aka Ranger77 hasn't changed screen names....just saying...err on the side of caution ;)

As soon as I read the part that says 'We are close' I was thinking the same thing. I guess we aren't remotely gullible as we once might have been.

I'm not buying any more Dinar any time soon and sticking to my original plan. Silver has been up to almost 27% profit since I started into it only a few months ago and some people think it's at it's peak. lol

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1