Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DD Chat: DDC 3/29/11

nointel

another site Chat: DDC 3/29/11

dont promote other sites: Thank you to everyone for being here. We’ve MAXED out the room again tonight… can’t fit any more into this little tin can.

dont promote other sites: Thanks goes to ten, IITB, captkm, and Hs for keeping this herd of cats under control

dont promote other sites: lol!

dont promote other sites: You guys are a very FUN bunch tonight for sure! Again, thank you for being here. When I first came into the room, I thought we’d had another blackout from DDT, but I think we’re just that massive anymore that it just doesn’t matter where we’re at, we’re coming in a LARGE BUNCH!

dont promote other sites: A few things, then I’ll dive into your questions…

dont promote other sites: 1) I spoke with Ali today about some of the absolutely ridiculous rumors flying around… let me name a few so you can all relax about them….

dont promote other sites: – There is absolutely ZERO TRUTH to the rumor that Dealers have been told to send in their Dinar Reserves to the CBI… Let me say it as straight as I can… the Iraqi Dinar is a physical currency. If a Dealer holds 100 Million Dinar… guess

what?… HE/SHE owns 100% of their holdings! There is no way EVER they would be forced to give up their OWN COMPANY STASH… IT’S MONEY… PHYSICAL CURRENCY… Nothing else needs to be discussed or addressed on the subject. Anyone stating otherwise is clueless!

dont promote other sites: – This guy (David http://iqd.me/l/11) from US Dinar Bank preys on those who don’t know any different. His antics were made evident when he tried to rub Ali and Dinar Trade into the ground when he smelled blood in the water with a ridiculous Better Business Bureau rumor last week… He preys on FEAR!!! Bottom line, I placed his email onto my site for one reason only today… to put it out there what I think of guys like him and his company… If I place someone’s comments in the “Doozies” section of my site, which happens to be labeled, “Bold RV Rumors – Caution”… Please know I give it NO CREDENCE whatsoever! I place them there so people who are trying to understand how they should take certain people on certain sites, can gauge what they are reading against how I feel, then make up their own mind

dont promote other sites: The problem I have with posting in the “Doozies” is that is also shows up within the “Archives” section of the site… all bundled up together with all the other posts, thus mixing them together. PLEASE always note where within my site I place things, as that is crucial to your understanding of how I do things there, and to the credibility I try to maintain on DDT.

dont promote other sites: – Blaino came out with an incredible DOOZIE today… I was amazed! For a brand new site owner, I’m surprised he’s already going “ALL IN” with his credibility. Planet Dinar has already become one of the more prolific rumor creation machines, and they’ve only been online for about a week… simply amazing!

dont promote other sites: 2) I hope you all were able to see that I’ve introduced another portal on both sites… The Weekly Tidbit now has an entrance-point on both sites.

dont promote other sites: I will be introducing a NEW “RV ANNOUNCEMENT” sign-up this week. I discovered that some of you didn’t appreciate my update email broadcasts when the site was down a week or so ago. As such, within the next day or so, I’ll be introducing you to an “RV ANNOUNCEMENT” specific section that anyone who wishes to place a more sensitive email within this list, you can, as the ONLY email you will ever receive, minus the initial confirmation email, will be the “RV ANNOUNCEMENT”, so be on the look-out for that.

dont promote other sites: 3) If you haven’t read this week’s newsletter, you should! Breitling has an excellent discussion about yesterday’s IMF Letter of Intent on that site. Scooter, The Currency Vault, David Kauwe, and FuturesPros also all give interesting and good thoughts/contributions to the publication. You can access the site by clicking on one of the portals on one of the sites, or by going to www.theweeklytidbit.com

dont promote other sites: Tomorrow, I have TWO special guests on my Tidbits Radio program… The first 15 minutes of guest-time will have Rudolph (this person was banned and is an off limits topic. coming back on to give us an update on his Iraqi Hedge Fund, and to give his brief take… the remainder of time, I will be visiting with a gentleman by the name of Clint Coons… here’s his BIO…

dont promote other sites: As someone who knows how to “Walk the Talk”, Clint Coons is more than just a successful private attorney to many well-know millionaires. Mr. Coons is the Manager of Anderson Business Advisors and Law Group, the nation’s premiere provider of asset protection and business planning services for investors and small business owners. Mr. Coons has authored numerous articles and publications on business structuring and tax planning. He is nationally recognized for his ability to take a complicated law or structure and explain it in crystal clear terms. This, combined with his dynamic speaking and on-camera personality, has made him a favorite at asset protection and tax related programs across the country.

dont promote other sites: What makes Mr. Coons unique is his fresh approach to utilizing the laws to achieve the three primary goals of asset protection, tax reduction and estate planning. His legal practice deals primarily with these three areas. Simply put, he assists people with overcoming obstacles most professionals do not know how to address. He works with individuals all across the country extensively sharing his strategies with those people seeking to keep more of what they earn. Through his innovative and dynamic strategies, he has literally helped thousands of people save millions of dollars in taxes.

dont promote other sites: So… there you have it… the Dashboard has been much more active lately, as I’ve had time to ensure I’ve review critical articles and posts I feel are important for you to know about

dont promote other sites: I’m buried in questions, so let’s get started… 60 already… lol

rayvette01: DD How important due you think it is that the Kurdistan parliament READ and PASSED the 2011 BUDGET today? (It’s a Fact-You know I don’t do Rumors!)

dont promote other sites: that’s KEY, as that was the major issue Kurdistan had with the GOI… didn’t trust them that they’d get their due that way… shows a united government

jtrader: Hi DD, have you checked into the claims by David http://iqd.me/l/11 saying that you will not be able to exchange your Dinars unless you have a bank account in Iraq he says cbi will verify that is true?

dont promote other sites: I’ve shared how I feel about what he is stating… they receive 20% of YOUR DINAR when you place your trust in them to get your DINAR into a Warka Bank… it is their interest and business to hold onto the lie of an in-country RV.

swilliams3: I have a question in regards to cashing in, and some of the post placed on

the DD website it seems that there is alot of news going around everywere almost a smear campaign about the IQD. Once the revalue does happen will Ali still be able to cash our $ $ in? Or does the fact that he does not own a bank in the middle east play into this blunder? Is it me, or have you noticed a massive smear campaign from mulitplie venues about the IQD and it has been in the past couple days?

dont promote other sites: Ali still has a direct link to the TBI (Trade Bank of Iraq) that will purchase every one of his Dinars when the time comes. I’m not worried about that at all…. with or without a bank in Iraq

DinarMommy: I NOTICED A RUMOR YOU POSTED TODAY ABOUT GOI APPROVING THE RV, BUT YOU DIDNT PLACE IT IN THE CAUTION SECTION… ARE YOU HEARING SOMETHING TO MATCH THAT INFO? ANY HOPE OF RV WITHIN DAYS?

dont promote other sites: Really? I’ll have to take a look. There were several posts placed on the site by my “helpers” today, and I haven’t read that one, so I need to go and review it. If it’s nonsense, then I’ll move it

melchionne1: Have you heard any updates from Rudolph?

dont promote other sites: He’ll be giving us updates tomorrow on Tidbits Radio.

allinxpress: Good Evening DD, hope all is well. The Article about the last obstacle being removed from the Shell Gas Deal, I took this to mean HCL passed. Your take?

dont promote other sites: No… not HCL passed. It may have been some old laws they’ve done away with from the old Saddam Era.

BlaineDinarFacts: I wanted to ask you about the VND, DD. What significance, if any, does today’s change have on the value of the VND?

dont promote other sites: VND is a long-term play in my opinion…

jtrader: What will happen to RV if Iraq claims bankruptcy and our Dinars?

dont promote other sites: lol… will NOT happen

NextMonday: There is alot of rumors going around that the RV is never going to happen. how confident are you that we ARE going to see an RV. and if it does RV how confident are you that its going to RV around the predicted Rate thats been floating around??

dont promote other sites: we will see Iraq arise as a Phoenix from the ashes, make no mistake about it! Forget about all the bogus rumors… read them for fun or entertainment or to be aware, but NEVER buy into them. They are crap. There are 3 or 4 sites who specialize in such nonsense… it’s very sad they prey on the weak-minded and innocent, as it pertains to the IQD.

DrMJ: I’m sure you have heard the theory that all the news is “smoke and mirrors” (implying that they want to confuse to reduce the rush to invest). In your opinion, on a scale of zero (being: this idea is a drug induced belief) to ten (being: that it is 100% real), what is your take on this?

dont promote other sites: Believe it… when the time finally comes, you won’t know your head from a hole in the ground… as it pertains to this investment

txsuzi: what, if any, of all the new stuff coming out, do you feel is on the up and up and are you in agreement with any of it?????

dont promote other sites: I do NOT agree with anything stating the RV is imminent…. as in by April 1st. Anything after that time period, I’m hoping they are right.

Bain: DD! I’ve been in this invstment for several months now and want to thank you for the information you provide each and every day. I came into this as a long term deal but so much hype makes this investment seem like a joke, I understand the minimum risk verses the potential outcome. What opinion can you share regarding the latest progress on the GOI and the RV?

dont promote other sites: get the ministry positions taken care of… pass the HCL… lift Chapter 7 sanctions… get Allawi out of the picture (he makes me nervous with all his antics… a pest that won’t go away), and then I’ll feel better. Until then, I’m snowed if this happens sooner.

Listening_1: what are the two most encouraging pieces of news to you this week PS thanks for the good site

dont promote other sites: that Ministry positions may be solved/voted on by Thurs

dont promote other sites: and IMF Letter of Intent from Iraq showing Iraq’s cards that they want into the “game”

captkm: How much pressure is being applied to the GoI by the U.S. and WTO and are they able to cause them to get a move on?

dont promote other sites: constant pressure, but Maliki has become obstinate and defiant to US commanders and politicians… don’t remotely think Iraq hasn’t pushed back… Hillarious has been ignored and put down, top US Commanders have been completely insulted… Iraqi politicians, as one senior Senator said almost a year ago while visiting, are “INSANE”!!!

DrMJ: I love DDT and DDC. Only problem, I have to check both for posts! Is there anyway to have the latest news, posts and chat that is on DDT be mirrored on DDC?

That way members can go to DDC and check the news from DDT and all the posts from members? If not, cool, I’ll just keep checking both.

dont promote other sites: that would defeat the point of DDC… why not just eliminate DDC and place “Chat” on DDT? Not gonna happen, as they serve different purposes and intents. Not to mention, it’s critical I have redundancy for access in case things go awry like they did a week or so ago

Listening_1: DD are you still hopeful for the first quarter? smile!!

dont promote other sites: I’ve thrown in the towel for…. by Q1.. sorry, but concede defeat on that point

BlaineDinarFacts: The VND – some say that it might LOP. That was part of my question.

dont promote other sites: not going to lop… why?

cirrus: Hey. You spoke of your source in October about 1st qtr, can’t you check back and get an update………………thanks.

dont promote other sites: No updates… Iraq has changed the game with their delays. For crying out loud! We still don’t have a complete government, despite Maliki boldly claiming back in December he’d do it in 30 days! Give me a break! the GOI really IS insane… they march to the beat of their own drum, and NO ONE in the world will force them to move any faster regardless of the consequences. They have stipulations and incentives, but those don’t mean anything when they are skimming off the top, taking away from their own people. Things are getting better, but be assured, they still have issues they are taking care of

melchionne1: Any rumors about the CBI limiting Dinar’s coming back over the border

from outside post RV?

dont promote other sites: you answered your own question… they are rumors… no need to double check them. They are made up lies and conspiratorial paranoia

allinxpress: Will we be done hearing about Ministry Positions by Friday?

dont promote other sites: According to the news articles… yes. I give it a 50/50 chance… lol!

treyb: Why do you think all these guys are zeroing in on ALi. I have dealt with him for several years now and he has always handled everything very straight forward and honestly. Do you think its just jealousy?

dont promote other sites: He is the largest Dinar Dealer… BY FAR!!! You could take the ENTIRE orders of all the other dealers and add them up, and you’d probably get a pretty even match between Dinar Trade and all the rest combined.

dont promote other sites: Response email: I haven’t heard anything directly or of any significant facts. It has always been a rumor in the Army over here that when Iraq gets back on it’s feet and without Sadaam in power that the Dinar would sky rocket. Mainly because, they have as much oil as Kuwait, but unlike Kuwait and

osiner: Is it true we will rv by mar 31 or is it a rumor? Can anyone answer this question?

dont promote other sites: rumor

dinar4me: Do you think the GCC is relevant to when the dinar RV will happen?

dont promote other sites: the GCC directly impacts the IQD for sure, though Iraq won’t be allowed to enter the GCC until they have a valuable currency that is internationally tradable

BlaineDinarFacts: How do you feel the awful shootings that happened today will affect the time frame for the RV now? Will they move faster or slower, do you think

dont promote other sites: That made me very sad… once again, the GOI has caused more deaths due to their inability to get things moving and done. Give the people prosperity, then they will have something to live for. Give them poverty, then their hope is gone… plain and simple. i blame that directly on the GOI

dsotj: Is there any truth to the rumor that iraq will be introduced to he wto on april 9?

dont promote other sites: It would be April 7th if it happened… it’s speculation, but that’s the date for WTO ascension and introduction

osiner: will Ali have the cashin office in Los Colinas, Tx?

dont promote other sites: no… it will be in Waxahachie, TX from what I know, unless they’ve changed the location

sarahyves: why am i unable to read what others are saying?

dont promote other sites: This question is asked every chat session I hold… it’s because you’re in “MODERATED” status. When I’m done, you’ll see the room move quickly again, as many will be talking at that point

Listening_1: DD I do want to say that the newsletter is a very good read. I like the choice of contributors. People who bring solid info to the table. Thanks for the great job.

dont promote other sites: you’re most certainly welcome, and I definitely agree.

MJC: Do you think this whole working on peace in the middle east thing is delaying this in the slightest?

dont promote other sites: Iraq has their own delays, independent of the middle east issues. IF they had all their stuff done, and we were still waiting and seeing nothing, then I’d believe

that. BUT, because they still don’t even have a complete government, NO, I can’t prescribe to that thought… yet.

spoolin: What is your take on the IMF article that was blastered all over the sites yesterday stating, what many thought to be, a definite “no go” on any revaluation or reinstatement?

dont promote other sites: I agree with Breitling’s take… you can read it by going to www.TheWeeklyTidbit.com and read my newsletter. His contribution to that publication was 2 different posts. One of them addresses your question.

revbear: Can you give a quick update on the VND?

dont promote other sites: I haven’t been following the VND. But, I’ll say this… the IMF has been liking how CBV has been handling their currency and monetary processes. As such, they must be doing something right. I’ll also say this… it’s my believe that as China goes, so will Vietnam… eventually. China won’t raise the value of the Remnibi / Yuan without Vietnam also increasing their value… there’s too much risk for China to lose business ove the border with cheaper labor and more advantageous exchange rates for foreign companies

Nay: If Iraq is introduced into the WTO – will rv need to happen before or after introduction? If after – are we still looking at end of June?

dont promote other sites: OK… I’ve hit a wall… sorry guys. I did my best tonight, extending it a bit longer because you all were so patient with me getting here… I was up til 3am last night finalizing the release of Publication No.4 of The Weekly Tidbit.

dont promote other sites: Thank you for your kind words and questions.

All my best.. and Go Dinar!

another site Chat~