Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

If you consider that there has been an average of 160,000 troops in the Iraq Theater of Operations during the past 22 months and a total death toll 2112 deaths this gives a firearm death rate of 60 per 100,000 soldiers. The firearm death rate in Washington DC is 80.6 per 100,000 for the same time period. That means you are 25 percent more likely to get killed in the US capital (which has the strictest gun laws in the US) than you are in Iraq.

Conclusion: The US should pull out of Washington DC

What does this mean for the RV? Who knows!!!

• Upvote 3

If you consider that there has been an average of 160,000 troops in the Iraq Theater of Operations during the past 22 months and a total death toll 2112 deaths this gives a firearm death rate of 60 per 100,000 soldiers. The firearm death rate in Washington DC is 80.6 per 100,000 for the same time period. That means you are 25 percent more likely to get killed in the US capital (which has the strictest gun laws in the US) than you are in Iraq.

Conclusion: The US should pull out of Washington DC

What does this mean for the RV? Who knows!!!

Love it and Marion Barry isn't even in charge!

i remember takin a field trip to DC in highschool and saying to myself, "Why the EFF did they take us here??? within 1 hour I was approched by 4 different drill holes in your head and pour acid in there acolytes trying to sell me cd's of music written by someone similar to manson or dahmer." we heard a gun shot. and every 15 minutes cops were flying by to some dispatch. worst city ever.... i would have felt safer in camden.... ALONE!