Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VIP Certificate Question

bluebell

I've really been searching for the answer to this question but haven't found it so far. I joined VIP on the first of this month and paid for a six month subscription. Am I supposed to receive a VIP certificate or is it only for those who sign up for Platinum membership? Each time I go to the certificate link, I have to purchase a lifetime platinum membership it seems. Since I just paid $95.00 for the six month membership, and I think I read where it can't be prorated or deducted from the $358 price, I'm trying to figure out if VIP members still get a certificate at the other levels of membership or just the Platinum. I thought one of the benefits of being a VIP member was the certificate but I could have been wrong. If you can answer this for me I would greatly appreciate it. If other levels of membership do get a certificate, how do we get it without going through the "add to cart" part of the certificate page and upgrading to Platinum? Just trying to figure it all out. I'm spending my whole day reading, reading and reading on Dinar Vets!!! Thanks!

I've really been searching for the answer to this question but haven't found it so far. I joined VIP on the first of this month and paid for a six month subscription. Am I supposed to receive a VIP certificate or is it only for those who sign up for Platinum membership? Each time I go to the certificate link, I have to purchase a lifetime platinum membership it seems. Since I just paid $95.00 for the six month membership, and I think I read where it can't be prorated or deducted from the $358 price, I'm trying to figure out if VIP members still get a certificate at the other levels of membership or just the Platinum. I thought one of the benefits of being a VIP member was the certificate but I could have been wrong. If you can answer this for me I would greatly appreciate it. If other levels of membership do get a certificate, how do we get it without going through the "add to cart" part of the certificate page and upgrading to Platinum? Just trying to figure it all out. I'm spending my whole day reading, reading and reading on Dinar Vets!!! Thanks!

If I'm not mistaken..VIP members get their certificates e-mailed when the RV happens. Only Platinum members get them early. Don't know anything about adding to cart, I am only a VIP right now. Hope this helped some..You can also PM Adam. :D

• Upvote 2

Hey Girl,

VIP will get you the Certificate mailed to you right after RV and Adam will send a download you can use to print out at the time of RV notification, or shortly after....he will also be sending/emailing info on banks etc......................at least that's my understanding.....

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/54789-vip-certificate-faq/

Platinum is life time and you get the certificate before hand....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2