Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Whats the first thing on your list after the RV?

DHT31

Set up the necessary trust account. Then assign balance of dinars into trust...assign home mortgage to the trust and pay off house from inside the trust....no more interest !! Oh yes, and the car goes into the trust...finally, OWN NOTHING control everything from the trust account. Looking forward to the executor position.

Then a new home "10 acres of land, a log cabin home, two ducks a drake and a man made lake"

Take a few deep breaths and try to keep myself real. Money has a way of changing people not necessarily for the good .I don't want to become someone I am not because I suddenly have a lot of money

Amen Just Looking! Almost the definition of what my name "parvenu" stands for.

Depending on rate it comes out at, I'll probably buy my dream home, invest a little, set aside a good amount and live off it's interest. Am hoping for rate to come out at least 2bucks, but at this point, I'll take any rate...been on this ride too long! No vacations soon after, even though, I know I really do need one.