Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Athena chat from another site

harrysmug

[athena] very telling what is happening Okie is 100% correct Tony Blair is in charge of the rv no one else Huge Iraq has to take care of Chapter 7 things then we get the rv, the minister news is all smoke There were to many hands in the pot, now we have one Remember no rv until off chapter 7 sanctions

what chapter 7 sanctions is she talking about? weren't we told by others that the sanctions were lifted and kuwait signed off on them when iraq paid the 21 billion to them? just goes to show you no one knows jack about what is going on in iraq. it's all a guessing game and BS. excuse after excuse after excuse... :(

• Upvote 1

OH OK Now it all makes sense, Tony Blair Oh My God we should have seen that......Next week it will be Charlie Sheen, he's the reason, he's in control......Sorry I just had to. Go ahead kick me off or - - me to death I could care less.

Charlie Sheen may be a good thing, especially if he is drunk - we may be able to see a $9 rate.

OH OK Now it all makes sense, Tony Blair Oh My God we should have seen that......Next week it will be Charlie Sheen, he's the reason, he's in control......Sorry I just had to. Go ahead kick me off or - - me to death I could care less.

Actually Jimmy Hoffa is really in charge - why do you think he's been hiding all these years? - he's just been waiting for the right moment to hit !!

• Upvote 1