Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WEIRD PLACE RIGHT NOW

bales130

I can't stop laughing on how screwed up this all is. Ten day vacations for parliment, can't agree on government, guru's, guru's and more dumb guru's. Med had the best post I have ever seen. He was honest, upset with Parliment, and totally frustrated with his people in chat. I'm going to go play modern warfare 2, take my frustration out on little kids from the U.K. :D:P

• Upvote 5

I can't stop laughing on how screwed up this all is. Ten day vacations for parliment, can't agree on government, guru's, guru's and more dumb guru's. Med had the best post I have ever seen. He was honest, upset with Parliment, and totally frustrated with his people in chat. I'm going to go play modern warfare 2, take my frustration out on little kids from the U.K. :D:P

Right on Bales!!!! Thats what is so dificult to process. Logic says it has to be this and has to do that, but the GOI has their own strategy> :blink::blink:

• Upvote 2

I can't stop laughing on how screwed up this all is. Ten day vacations for parliment, can't agree on government, guru's, guru's and more dumb guru's. Med had the best post I have ever seen. He was honest, upset with Parliment, and totally frustrated with his people in chat. I'm going to go play modern warfare 2, take my frustration out on little kids from the U.K. biggrin.giftongue.gif

COD MW II, This helps me as well.... Happy hunting my friend and keep your head down...

next time your on check me out; gamer tag: willing2DieRU

• Upvote 3

COD MW II, This helps me as well.... Happy hunting my friend and keep your head down...

next time your on check me out; gamer tag: willing2DieRU

You both need to come to Battlefield Bad Company 2 Vietnam... bring it! Tag is Thor363... I'll bring the flamethrower and nOOb tube! LOL

+1 for both of you!