Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

If one were to look at the recent trading chart of the USD vs the IQD what we witness is a long period of side ways trading until recently, while not confirmed the chart indications are of a clean break out to the upside. Anyone who trades Commodities, Stocks, Currencies, should be aware of this chart pattern, the longer a Stock, Commodity, or Currency remains dormant in a sideways pattern such as the USD vs the IQD when a breakout finally occurs up or down the bigger the move in that direction. I will not speculate on a RV rate all I am saying is history repeats in all markets and chart patterns will tell you the truth and once the truth is known people are set free. Now of course this current chart pattern we are witnessing could fail and we could have a re-test of the lower end of the channel. The best advice I can give anyone who reads the USD vs IQD trading chart is to be patient as something large looms on the horizon in this market. A big move whether up or down in any market will not commence until sufficient time has run out as time is more important than price in any traded market. Once the energy is released from the long period of this sideways chart pattern, we traders call it a consolidation, everyone will have the answer they have been searching for.

• Upvote 4