Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Buy American

cautiouslyhopeful

Proud and proactive supporter of this theory. The only issue is that a lot of the corporate scun bags that claim "Proudly made in America" simply pay off certain people to have ther china or taiwan made product get a Made in USA stamped on there. One example a few years ago was MAC Tools. And they got in world of **** for it too thankfully. The biggest offenders of all is the auto industry ford esspecially, most components are made in china and assembled in america. When you buy American do your research too. Make sure you're really making a difference. Thanks for the post causiouslyhopeful keep spreading the truley good word because our leaders aren't gunna dig us out of this hole... we are!

• Upvote 2

i agree, and i buy american when all possible....... but, most people look at the price comparison... in these days and times people are looking for CHEAP .... if you can buy 2 china made whatevers at the price of 1 USA made whatever, most people will buy the china made product .... Now, how to fix it ????????????????????? :blink:

• Upvote 2

i agree, and i buy american when all possible....... but, most people look at the price comparison... in these days and times people are looking for CHEAP .... if you can buy 2 china made whatevers at the price of 1 USA made whatever, most people will buy the china made product .... Now, how to fix it ????????????????????? :blink:

I agree with this, But my theory..... Would you like to buy something Once or Buy a china made product that you might have to replace in the near future? Its worth to shell out a little more money to have to buy something ONE time. This is so true with Auto parts! :)

Just MHO.

Edited by BruceV
  • Upvote 2

I am so glad to see this posted here. After the RV there will be many people in this country with extra spendable wealth. I hope that when we are all considering our purchases that we look to supporting US Manufacturers. Now I know that everyone has differing opinions on the best way to handle their new found windfall...investments, retirement acounts, debt payoff, charity and tithes. These are all good, responsible endevors and should be a part of your "plan". But let's face it, we all have something that we've had our eye on and will now be able to make that purchase. Let's keep as much of it here as possible.

• Upvote 1

I am so glad to see this posted here. After the RV there will be many people in this country with extra spendable wealth. I hope that when we are all considering our purchases that we look to supporting US Manufacturers. Now I know that everyone has differing opinions on the best way to handle their new found windfall...investments, retirement acounts, debt payoff, charity and tithes. These are all good, responsible endevors and should be a part of your "plan". But let's face it, we all have something that we've had our eye on and will now be able to make that purchase. Let's keep as much of it here as possible.

I agree, post RV would be a good time to invest in ourselves and our country! :rolleyes: Hopefully we will all have enough left after the IRS gets their hands out of it to make a difference :blink:

• Upvote 1

It very important to buy American - If we don't we'll have nothing left to call Made in America - and possible no America to make it in. It is serious and when it's over everyone will say what happened. Maybe everyone can take their China made hammers and rebuild.

• Upvote 2

I have said before....I will never knowingly (some manuf arn't truthful) purchase Chinese products....The problem is that we have become so dependant on foreign products. I took my wife out for valentines day dinner...there were so many foreign cars in the parking lot you could have paid off the national debt. I Drive American Cars...full of foreign parts its getting harder and harder to buy american. just saying

• Upvote 2

Proud and proactive supporter of this theory. The only issue is that a lot of the corporate scun bags that claim "Proudly made in America" simply pay off certain people to have ther china or taiwan made product get a Made in USA stamped on there. One example a few years ago was MAC Tools. And they got in world of **** for it too thankfully. The biggest offenders of all is the auto industry ford esspecially, most components are made in china and assembled in america. When you buy American do your research too. Make sure you're really making a difference. Thanks for the post causiouslyhopeful keep spreading the truley good word because our leaders aren't gunna dig us out of this hole... we are!

Very True!! It does take a bit of research. I don't always trust the label when I see it says "Made in the USA" .

We are such a consumer driven society/economy.....it just takes a little thoughtfulness when we purchase. Like my friend told me..."you can vote at the elections, but it means so much more when you vote with your dollars". :)