Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Steve1 Post: don't promote other sites 3/1/11 6pm

puff26

March 2, 2011 By Fred Wilson Leave a Comment

Today, 05:54 PM

To all you great members of don't promote other sites.

I was up early this morning and watched all of the new posts. It appears that a number of origination or groups claimed that “it was over and RV was done”, however, I just let the day play out hoping I was wrong just once.

I just received confirmation from a number of sources that this process is close, however, there are a number of messengers that want to deliver the facts in a different way telling you it is done.

To the contradictions of the posts today in which most of you read, I would like to share my knowledge to you and let you decide.

Here is the most current email from Ray (Desertdog) regarding our knowledge.

Steve,

Just talked to my contact. He said that the three minister candidates were presented to Parliament today. Parliament stated that they were going to review their credentials for two to three days and then vote on them. This may happen sooner in my opinion. Tomorrow they are voting on several laws. One of the laws is the oil & gas law(HCL) that they will be looking at too. My contact also told me that his contact in Iraq will be calling back either tonight or in the morning with more information. He is going to dig deeper and see what he can come up with.

I also talked to our other contact here that you and I met with a few months ago. He said that the people in the Kirkuk area are starting to get very restless and are ready for Maliki to deliver on his promises. They want jobs, services and less government corruption. They are even talking about organized protests. I hope it doesn’t come down to that. Hopefully Parliament won’t delay long and get this vote over.

My other contact also stated that he didn’t hear anything about Maliki telling Shabibi to pull the trigger. Info coming from these other sites isn’t very accurate and all it does is confuse people and get them excited only to let them down when things don’t happen. Everyone needs to be patient a little longer and watch this play out. It will happen.

Blessings,

Ray

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

I have seen the stories about the three, every day for the last week. Got a idea, why dont you ,TK, Oakie, Ron1, and the rest of you admit you don't have a clue as to what is happening in Iraq, and quit making up stories.

we all have our dinar, and I know I have enough, so why don't all pumpers start your own site and pump each other and leave the rest of us alone.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

March 2, 2011 By Fred Wilson Leave a Comment

Today, 05:54 PM

To all you great members of don't promote other sites.

I was up early this morning and watched all of the new posts. It appears that a number of origination or groups claimed that “it was over and RV was done”, however, I just let the day play out hoping I was wrong just once.

I just received confirmation from a number of sources that this process is close, however, there are a number of messengers that want to deliver the facts in a different way telling you it is done.

To the contradictions of the posts today in which most of you read, I would like to share my knowledge to you and let you decide.

Here is the most current email from Ray (Desertdog) regarding our knowledge.

Steve,.

Just talked to my contact. He said that the three minister candidates were presented to Parliament today. Parliament stated that they were going to review their credentials for two to three days and then vote on them. This may happen sooner in my opinion. Tomorrow they are voting on several laws. One of the laws is the oil & gas law(HCL) that they will be looking at too. My contact also told me that his contact in Iraq will be calling back either tonight or in the morning with more information. He is going to dig deeper and see what he can come up with.

I also talked to our other contact here that you and I met with a few months ago. He said that the people in the Kirkuk area are starting to get very restless and are ready for Maliki to deliver on his promises. They want jobs, services and less government corruption. They are even talking about organized protests. I hope it doesn’t come down to that. Hopefully Parliament won’t delay long and get this vote over.

My other contact also stated that he didn’t hear anything about Maliki telling Shabibi to pull the trigger. Info coming from these other sites isn’t very accurate and all it does is confuse people and get them excited only to let them down when things don’t happen. Everyone needs to be patient a little longer and watch this play out. It will happen.

Blessings,

Ray

I normally am not a big fan of Steve I as I feel his intel has not always been very good however with that being said, I have to admit that this time his way of thinking and mine are quite a bit alike. I have always felt that we would have an RV of the IQD but that certain things had to happen 1st.

1. Budget approved and ratified- Done

2. Fully seated govt- Maliki says he will release the names of the 3 remaining seats next week (due to bad translation from Arabic to English, that could mean this week).

According to Steve's contact (Desertdog) Maliki gave those names to Parliament yesterday. They will review for a day or two then vote. I feel this will be done quickly as M says he wants A.S.A.P.

3. Some say it isn't necesarry for HCL to be passed for RV. I feel it is very important step towards RV. According to Steve's intel that is to be voted on today.

There were some other people posting that M had given S the go ahead to pull the trigger for the RV. I have searched my tail off for any info to confirm that and I'm sorry, but it's just not out there. Steve's contact apparantly can't confirm that either so in my opinion it is not true (yet).

I say yet because when the 3 things I have spoken of are completed I feel at that point S will drop the hammer and this baby will be done.

I think ( and I am certainly no guru) that we are within a two week window of this all being over. I have no "Boots on the ground" or inside info.

I base my comments on what I feel is logic and good old fashioned common sense. In order for Iraq to see it's full potential and take it's rightful place in the world I feel they need the RV. Is it a necesarry thing to RV in order to accoplish the goals set forth in their budget? Maybe, maybe not. I for one think yes. There is much to be done to rebuild Iraq. They are a proud people and deserve this. Lots of contracts yet to be awarded and companies more likely to want to do business there if your money isn't monopoly money.

It is time (actually past time) for Iraq to step up to the plate and play ball, however as we all know they do things a bit differently there. IMO, if the above things are not delayed, I feel the GOI will RV within a 2 week window which would align with Adam's assesment that it could happen before the end of Qtr 1. All of the above is why ( for once) I actually agree with Steve I and think this may have been his best post. Take what I say and believe it or not, after all as I said, it is only my opinion. I think it is a fair evaluation of where this is at and where it is headed.

Thats my 2 dinars worth.

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

Steve1 is the new Okie Oil Man...

Wrong again and again and again...

Steve1 is a complete joke like the rest of them...

You have a right to your opinion, I wish it was based on facts, not emotions. Steve1 post accurate information, he doesn't guess, he doesn't report misinformation or out right lies. His reputation is impecable, his intentions are always honorable. It may be time for you to back away from the situation until you can gain a more positive perspective...

• Upvote 10

You have a right to your opinion, I wish it was based on facts, not emotions. Steve1 post accurate information, he doesn't guess, he doesn't report misinformation or out right lies. His reputation is impecable, his intentions are always honorable. It may be time for you to back away from the situation until you can gain a more positive perspective...

Good job. Has he been wrong? Yes. But for the most part, he does his due diligence and tries to present facts. Since I have no out of country contacts, I appreciate Steve's info and anyone else's that is presented with a little common sense.

• Upvote 3

Steve1 is the new Okie Oil Man...

Wrong again and again and again...

Steve1 is a complete joke like the rest of them...

Well show me a person who has been right? Everyone has been wrong at one time or another because we do not know what's going on behind closed doors. All we can do is go on common sense and what makes sense from people's intel. Steve1 has been pretty credible to me. Just because he hasn't been right doesn't loose his credibility because I don't look for ANYONE to be right. It's about what speculation makes sense at this point.

• Upvote 3