Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Follow up RV on Sunday

From what I can tell, my sources were spot on that the GOI were and are working on an RV over last weekend and this week.

Again, no one knows when or if the RV will take place however, we know that Iraq is on to something and that makes most

of the rumors believable at the moment. :D What I am happy to see is the inthusiasm and positive comments from many.

The recent posts are sometimes extream but usually positive in nature lending an attitude of success in this investment

choice. I have complete faith that the Iraqi people will come through with a modest but positive increase in there standard

of living. The most important piece to this puzzel is the large foriegn investments in everything under the sun including OIL! :)

Now I for one am happy to know that I am invested in a small piece of the larger part!

Have faith and go RV as it is closer than you can imagine. I looked at this 6 years ago and liked the investment.

Now, I am sure of this. I can wait another few years but I don't really belive it will take that long to RV :D We all welcome

your comments. :)

• Upvote 5

It took America 6 years after they won the American Revolution to elect their first President, the great George Washington! We were never under a dictator. These people

know very little about democracy. How does anyone expect them to do it in the time it has taken them to get this far? It will happen..........patience ..........patience .........patience

I've worked all my life ........not a bad life.........house .........car......kid......... I'm willing to wait and wait. I just hope for their people it doesn't take forever. I want them to know democracy

really does work! Set an example for the rest of the world!!! God Bless America!!!! Our country was built on dreams! That's why we have people from every country in the world.......

leaving family and friends.........to try and live the American Dream!! Ooooooo the land of ahhhhhhssssssssss!

Go RV!!!!! Go Iraq!!!!! Take care of your people!!

• Upvote 1