Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Delay in the processing?

dinarmamma

I am very new to currency speculation and this entire process. I have searched on a couple different sites and have been unable to find this question being asked anywhere so if it's in here somewhere please don't bash as it's a sincere question. Is there some sort of "delay" in the processing of paperwork when it comes to an RV? Let me clarify here, say with the Iraqi government constantly blowing smoke and not always letting the media tell exactly what they're doing, is it possible that say tomorrow (just an example, I'm no pumper) they RV. Would we really know right away? Could they have everything done that they need to do, they've set the rate and they just have some sort of process that needs to be done before CBI shows this rate or releases it to the world? I was really hoping that someone who had maybe experienced this process before with Kuwait or even Germany for that matter would know the answer to this. Thank you in advance for your help.

Kuwait was a completely different situation entirely. They didn't RV, the RI'd instead.

As far as the dissemination of mis-information--it's possible. However the problem is the window they have to get stuff done and in the hands of the public. The public (Iraqi) not only needs to 'hear' the words, but they need to 'see' it as well. When I say 'see' it I mean that they need it explained to them and how it will impact their lives. So far the GOI has not been credible in the eyes of the population and anything 'spoken' will be questioned.

Just saying 'your Dinars have real buying power now' isnt enough and it will take time and explaining. Problem is that this must be done before the protests of the 24th. As we've seen lately a peaceful protest can quickly turn bloody and the GOI does not have the means to control a rowdy populace.

The GOI needs to put the info out there ASAP and let it 'marinate' in the heads of the citizenry. They must ask questions and understand the implications (positive) of the RV and how it will affect their lives.

the need to see how now 3IQD's can buy a loaf of bread...as opposed to 1,000 IQD buying that loaf of bread.

My point is that time is of the essence