Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Perspective and Perception (A reality check)

Today I got a text from a friend and former co-worker. It was simple and to the point, Matt died, thought you should know...... Things like that make you take a step back to catch your breathe. You see, working on the ramp for a major airline is a sub-culture. We are basically sky nomads, semi-transients. Most of us are over qualified for the job, but have different reasons for why we are there doing the job. Mine was a bad ex, many of us have one or more of those, but it allowed me to fly to see my children instead of having to drive the better part of 2 days one way to get to see them. I got hurt and am having to fight the airline to get my back fixed in order to move on.

Matt got displaced and lived on my couch for 3 months before being able to get his family to Dallas. He was always there to trade shifts or what ever needed to get done in order to get me time off for me to see my kids when I had trouble getting shifts covered. He was a very good person. He and his wife were raising several children they had adopted from abusive households plus there two children.

He passed on Valentines day from cancer at the age of 42 yrs of age, which I'm sure came from breathing aluminium dust that accumulated in the belly of the planes we loaded, the spent fuel dust that coats everything and asbestos found in every airport.

My point is we are close to this RV. Many of us need it. It has potential that is as good, if not better, than any stock I've been invested in. It will happen soon.

You see, perspective and today is precious. He assumed just 4 months ago he we as healthy as we perceive ourselves to be today. I know this RV will happen, but for today and probably tomorrow I'll make a quick check and do my best to try to live and enjoy the time I have and this dream for another day. It's better odds than a lotto ticket.

As far as my friend goes, may God embrace you on your new journey my friend, rest in peace my brother...

• Upvote 3

So sorry for your loss. Going through my own grief I know what it is like to have those stark words show up ... he died. A done thing. Over, finished, That person no longer part of your life. Can't call them or see them and can't think about them without being saddened by memories that should be happy but at the time, are not.

You are dealing with it in a good way. Take the time to enjoy the now. Yes, the RV will happen, and hopefully we will all be here to enjoy our investment. But in the mean time we have a life to live. As hard as that is to do sometimes.

Good luck with your investment, your future, your life.

smee2