Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumors Posting

Helicopter Barry

This Einstein wants us to believe his "Intel teams" information when he cant even spell basic 7th grade words.... Interfer? Personaly? Hopeing? I hope all of you do not fall suspect to this Idiots posts, Iam NOT a basher! I own 8Mil, But I will not be an accomplice to his ego. I support an RV ASAP 100% !!emot-worship.gif

I find it truly disgusting that people like this are allowed (Frank26) Included to suck people in with "Exclusive Intel and God" I want To throw up when I hear Frank spew his Hymns and Gods blessing on him that this is all for the Family.... Really frank?......You are the most transparent/Fake person I have EVER heard in my 40+ Years.emot-shakehead.gif

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 6

While I'm not going to start bashing anyone...I would have to agree that there are alot of people that need help! They are spewing a bunch of garbage. Its not even comical in nature, just pathetic lies. On top of it all, some use GODs name as if it lends more credibility to them. No wonder religion is so distorted these days. I almost wonder how many people have actually read the bible or koran and understand it, and dont just give their twist on what someone told them! I believe in GOD but Im not going to allow the blind to lead me into the middle of the freeway with cars speeding at me.

• Upvote 2