Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SOVERGHNTY WHAT IS IT

vern

http://nauresistance.org/2011/02/the-north-american-union-conspiracy/ ---------- NAFTA----NAU/SPP-- I have wondered about all of this and how it may affect the Dinar on a cash in. With all of the changes in the works will having money help if are not a Free Country and democratic? Is there any thoughts on this? If so plz put them down as i am trying to figure out where to and what to do also. If you think that we are just going to be the NAU---Well the real goal is to inlcude Panama. -----Vern

and that vern is the million dollar question, look around you I mean the physical world. Geopolitically the globe is changing as to whats coming I do not know what to answer that with other than your on the same ride we are on. IF and I say that with hesitation the NAU is to happen your talking about redefining the world powers and most likely the currency or forms of trade etc. When you figure this out let me know I gave you my 2 cents. JMO.

http://nauresistance...ion-conspiracy/ ---------- NAFTA----NAU/SPP-- I have wondered about all of this and how it may affect the Dinar on a cash in. With all of the changes in the works will having money help if are not a Free Country and democratic? Is there any thoughts on this? If so plz put them down as i am trying to figure out where to and what to do also. If you think that we are just going to be the NAU---Well the real goal is to inlcude Panama. -----Vern

Hey Vern! My OPINION, All is not not lost. I follow a lot of the conspiracy stuff myself and ask myself some of the same questions you are asking yourself. I view it as "Information Only". If in fact all of it is true, the worlds monetary system is not going to come to a complete screeching halt and go the other direction. It takes years to get a simple bill passed, can you imagine how long it would take to convert the worlds currency to one denomination. Not in our lifetime. This little bit of uproar in the ME though it impacts us now is nothing compared to the wrath that the people in the US and Canada are capable of, not to mention the rest of the world. Money is on everyone's mind right now. Iraq is going to revalue one way or the other, all the signs are there. What happens 20 years down the road is a whole different story. They are a "fledgling" Democratic country that's still trying to figure out what Democracy is all about. The people there want the same things you and I enjoy and take for granted. Remember, it was money managers that got us in this situation in the first place. I personally don't think they have the intelligence to reset the monetary system to one denomination. JMT.

The only thing i can say is GOD doesnt lie--That in itself is really the only thing that puts everything into perspective.I do wonder about it all.I also think that there might be a run on the Rothchild system and family.People are really up for a revolt.You can see that in other countries.It all makes one wonder.Like Mondays -will it ever end? lol- Everything will happen on Monday like an RV- :lol: - Itry to understand it because i get people wanting to know and conspiracies flow like water. I like you all want to be able to answer and do that right at times. In the mean time we have to look at it all differently. If we are having a hard time trying to figure it all out our kids are against the wall and for those who still have parents around who like me are in their late 50,s they are not believing what is happening and they dont/wont talk about it at all. So hence we are in the center of it all. What a place to be- and they call this EXCITING- :lol::lol: May GOD Bless you and your houses-Vern :)

• Upvote 1

The only thing i can say is GOD doesnt lie--That in itself is really the only thing that puts everything into perspective.I do wonder about it all.I also think that there might be a run on the Rothchild system and family.People are really up for a revolt.You can see that in other countries.It all makes one wonder.Like Mondays -will it ever end? lol- Everything will happen on Monday like an RV- :lol: - Itry to understand it because i get people wanting to know and conspiracies flow like water. I like you all want to be able to answer and do that right at times. In the mean time we have to look at it all differently. If we are having a hard time trying to figure it all out our kids are against the wall and for those who still have parents around who like me are in their late 50,s they are not believing what is happening and they dont/wont talk about it at all. So hence we are in the center of it all. What a place to be- and they call this EXCITING- :lol::lol: May GOD Bless you and your houses-Vern :)

I gotta say I'm with you on this one vern. Just have to pray and watch history unfold. We can do our best to shield or protect our children from this but in the end they will know the full story and what's coming. JMO blink.gif

The question you ask can only be answered from the pages of our past. If we use the information given to us, we can mold our children in a direction where the answers to their questions on life will take them in a direction away from all the corruption. We can only live with what we have, and raise our children with the knowledge we have learned. There is little we can do with what little money we have to change the world as a whole, but we can make a difference to people who live on a day to day basis for their existence. After reading of so many DV family who will take monies to do just that, I know that our contribution will teach our future children that there are things more important than ourselves. Please don't bash....RV has and will always mean to me a way to pay back what has been given to me throughout the years. God Bless and hope RV is soon. Vern, thank you for this topic.