Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Group Insurance

mars

I don't know alot about how group insurance works, but let me throw this out for you all to dwell on. There seams to be several thousand dinar holders that could be, will be millionairs soon and will quit their jobs. Could we as a large group get a group insurance policy? If so how? :)

I don't know alot about how group insurance works, but let me throw this out for you all to dwell on. There seams to be several thousand dinar holders that could be, will be millionairs soon and will quit their jobs. Could we as a large group get a group insurance policy? If so how? :)

No. It would be impossible. And unless you are uninsurable, you are better off (and it is less expensive) to buy an individual policy.

TS

I believe in the RV; I don't believe in the cult.

Group Insurance?

You are still thinking poor man.

Start thinking rich man.

Positivity works!

:)

Besides, group insurance for dinar investors would be more than it would be worth in any savings in trying to set up anything that would cover so many different states, provinces, countries, and so many different age, and health, perameters. the geography and demographics alone would be almost impossible to work out. Not worth it. You could call a group health care insurance provider, head office not the broker, and ask. But you don't need group insurance, not once the RV happens. You'll be able to well afford individual insurance or self insure, which some people do.

smee2

• Upvote 1

Group health insurance premiums (in the US) are based on the health status of the least healthy life (person) to be insured. Everyone in the group then pays the rated up price (premium). In many cases, the 'employer' or group 'head' pays the majority of the premium with very little cost passed on to the individual group member. In most cases, the group premium is double what an individual would pay for individual coverage, provided of course the person is insurable. In a group environment, a group member cannot be excluded from coverage (for most groups). Each state has rules on what constitutes a group and what the requirements are for assessing rates to the group.

If you are not insurable for individual coverage in the US (or even if you are....), consider going offshore for quality health care: Costa Rica, Panama, Mexico, Thailand, South Korea, etc. In many cases, you can receive equal to or better care for a fraction of the cost. (Same goes for excellent quality dental and vision care). With RV funds, thinking 'outside the box' for health care should not be a problem.

:)

Edited by BlueOrchid919