Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

* don't promote other sites Rumor 2/11/11 (Iraqi American w/ Connections in Iraq)

Cash187

This was posted on another site: To me its pretty much pointless as its hear say, but thought I would pass it on.

February 11, 2011 07:58 pm · Posted in RUMORS (Dinar Revaluation) · Comments Off

TIDBIT: I don’t know who shared this, but it’s from don't promote other sites. – DD

I had a conversation today with a local Iraqi-American named Sam who I do business with. He still has family there who he speaks to frequently and he keeps up with what is going on there. I asked him if things were getting better in Iraq. He told me: “Things are much better than under Saddam”. I asked him what he thought about the new government. He told me: “The new government will be better but there is much bickering because of all the factions that used to hate each other now trying to work together. It is hard to determine your own destiny when you have lived under a dictatorship for so long”. I asked him what he had heard about the RV. He told me very confidently, obviously proud of his country: “You know Iraq will be the richest country in the World. We have the most natural resources and most of them haven’t even been discovered yet. It is where civilization began. Once the problems with the Kuwaitis is resolved and the oil starts pumping Iraq will be wealthy and the people will no longer be living in poverty. The dinar will have value like before the war.”

There you have it. No links. No anything, other than a conversation with a guy I do business with who is from Iraq and still has family there he stays in touch with. Most everything he said are things most of us already know from the posts and forums, but it was nice to hear it from someone else.

• Upvote 7