Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Band-eighth in the Iraqi army take over part of the Base Kalsu North Babylon

dflake

Band-eighth in the Iraqi army take over part of the Base Kalsu North Babylon

Sunday, 2006 شباط 2011 00:11 GMT

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&sl=ar&u=http://www.alsumarianews.com/ar/2/16987/news-details-Iraq%2520security%2520news.html&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dnahrain%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3Dbh9%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhijm-FL_bZIeEGUixEoMxP1o8T18A

Alsumaria News / Babylon

The band took eighth in the Iraqi army, Saturday, from the American side, part of the whole base Kalsu Materials in mountainous area, north-east of Babylon, to recognize the rest of the rule with the end of this year, implementation of the Convention on the withdrawal of U.S. troops from Iraq.

He ordered the Brigade 31 of the band-eighth in the Iraqi army Colonel Adnan Aloutivi, in an interview for "Alsumaria News", "The army received today, part of the Base Kalsu approximately one third, of U.S. forces in the mountainous area", some 35 km north east of the city Hela, noting that "the second group by filling a vacancy of U.S. forces as a prelude to complete the implementation of the Convention on the withdrawal of U.S. troops from Iraq, which expires with the applied end of the year 2011."

Aloutivi added that "the delivery of third base Kalsu, provide an opportunity for joint security coordination with U.S. forces, during the current period."

For his part, an official said the Joint Coordination submitted corner of Jackson that "U.S. forces at the base of Kalsu, delivered military equipment and other equipment to the Iraqi army, which took over security duties in the Al-Qaeda".

Jackson said in an interview for "Alsumaria News", "The U.S. forces committed to providing logistical support to those forces if requested by that."

The delivery of military sites, prisons, occupied by U.S. forces to the Iraqi government, is part of the agreement to withdraw U.S. forces agreement signed between Iraq and the United States of America in 2008, and withdraw under which U.S. troops from Iraqi territory by the end of 2011, has taken over the Iraqi forces, troops U.S. so far about 379 military positions, the latter were occupied after 2003.

I think I understand this translation. Looks like an Irqi Army band took eighth place in some sort of military battle of the bands. I don't know but eighth place doesn't seem like anything to write home about. Hopefully they will have time to practice more with General Watermelon and do better next year. :blink:

• Upvote 1

I think I understand this translation. Looks like an Irqi Army band took eighth place in some sort of military battle of the bands. I don't know but eighth place doesn't seem like anything to write home about. Hopefully they will have time to practice more with General Watermelon and do better next year. :blink:

lol..No what it means is that the 8th Iraqi Army took over a portion of our Base here at Kalsu and threy are right across the street from us at our Fire Dept.Yes I happen to be here.Now we see if this increases the amount of attcks we already get here on this base. Let's see how this works out...Whew...

I realized by the time I finished reading what it was really all about, but my first thoughts were in line with the band competition and yes, how good is 8th place?

Funny ...

but not so funny if the Americans on the rest of the base are concerned this will increse attacks. I guess if you put a target up someone will take a shot at it.

*sigh*

good luck to the soldieres stationed there, or maybe not soldiers but ocntractors? Whatever. Hope this doesn't make things more difficult or dangerous for you.

smee2