Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama Goes to Hell

Kandi77

One day in the future, Barack Obama has a heart-attack and dies.

He immediately goes to hell, where the devil is waiting for him.

"I don't know what to do here," says the devil. "You are on my list, but I have no room for you. You definitely have to stay here, so I'll tell you what I'm going to do. I've got a couple of folks here who weren't quite as bad as you. I'll let one of them go, but you have to take their place. I'll even let YOU decide who leaves."

Obama thought that sounded pretty good, so the devil opened the door to the first room.

In it was Ted Kennedy and a large pool of water. Ted kept diving in, and surfacing, empty handed. Over, and over, and over he dived in and surfaced with nothing. Such was his fate in hell.

"No," Obama said. "I don't think so. I'm not a good swimmer, and I don't think I could do that all day long."

The devil led him to the door of the next room.

In it was Al Gore with a sledgehammer and a room full of rocks. All he did was swing that hammer, time after time after time.

"No, this is no good; I've got this problem with my shoulder. I would be in constant agony if all I could do was break rocks all day," commented Obama.

The devil opened a third door. Through it, Obama saw Bill Clinton, lying on the bed, his arms tied over his head, and his legs restrained in a spread-eagle pose. Bent over him was Monica Lewinsky, doing what she does best.

Obama looked at this in shocked disbelief, and finally said, "Yeah man, I can handle this."

The devil smiled and said...

(This is priceless...)

"OK, Monica, you're free to go."

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 4

One sunny day in 2009 an old man approached the White House from across Pennsylvania Avenue , where he'd been sitting on a park bench.

He spoke to the U.S. Marine standing guard and said, "I would like to go in and meet with President Bush."

The Marine looked at the man and said, "Sir, Mr. Bush is no longer president and no longer resides here."

The old man said, "Okay" and walked away.

The following day, the same man approached the White House and said to the same Marine, "I would like to go in and meet with President Bush."

The Marine again told the man, "Sir, as I said yesterday, Mr. Bush is no longer president and no longer resides here."

The man thanked him and, again, just walked away.

The third day, the same man approached the White House and spoke to the very same U. S. Marine, saying "I would like to go in and meet with President Bush."

The Marine, understandably agitated at this point, looked at the man and said, "Sir, this is the third day in a row you have been here asking to speak to Mr. Bush. I've told you already that Mr. Bush is no longer the president and no longer resides here. Don't you understand?"

The old man looked at the Marine and said, "Oh, I understand. I just love hearing it."

The Marine snapped to attention, saluted, and said, "See you tomorrow."

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 8

This post is not only out of order it is down right disrespectful to the office of the President of The United States of America. You have every right to say and write whatever you would like but to make fun of someones dead love one. That is a new low for me especially when your post poke fun of someone who has worked for this country through public service all of His life fighting for the poor in this country. It should not matter that your selection of politicians to mock are all Democrats and are not Republicans. Since non of us were asked what party we are affilliated with, why would any one of us make fun of our politicians. Especially on a Dinar web site were most of us are here to learn about the RVing of the Dinar.

Lastly, I think because of the sheer number of different people on this site maybe you would find a better place to post such distasteful post where the author becomes God and is able to send people to Hell. I don't need anyone telling me I should not have read this post if it bothers me that much, because my answer to you would how would you like some poking fun of your family members. And on top of that play God and say they went to hell...... Why don't we focus more one the Dinar RVing and less on silly childish jokes.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 9

This post is not only out of order it is down right disrespectful to the office of the President of The United States of America. You have every right to say and write whatever you would like but to make fun of someones dead love one. That is a new low for me especially when your post poke fun of someone who has worked for this country through public service all of His life fighting for the poor in this country. It should not matter that your selection of politicians to mock are all Democrats and are not Republicans. Since non of us were asked what party we are affilliated with, why would any one of us make fun of our politicians. Especially on a Dinar web site were most of us are here to learn about the RVing of the Dinar.

Lastly, I think because of the sheer number of different people on this site maybe you would find a better place to post such distasteful post where the author becomes God and is able to send people to Hell. I don't need anyone telling me I should not have read this post if it bothers me that much, because my answer to you would how would you like some poking fun of your family members. And on top of that play God and say they went to hell...... Why don't we focus more one the Dinar RVing and less on silly childish jokes.

Umm, it's the Off-Topic section. Literally, anything can go here. What don't you understand about the nature of...a joke? Life is too short. Loosen up.

• Upvote 2

Hey Malachi, Sorry that it was offensive to you, that was not my intent. Even though I am not a fan of Obama, in no way was I saying that he was going to Hell, like you said that has nothing to do with me. This was just meant as a joke, and I would have found it just as funny if I had read it about Bush. I wasn't out to bash our leader, just to make some people laugh. I am not as serious as most, and it takes a lot to offend me. If people want to "joke" about me going to Hell or whatever, I'm fine with that, I can take it. I know where I stand and I am confident in it. Again I apologize that you found this distasteful, and hope there is no hard feelings.

Kandii77; I want to thank you for you kind words toward my thoughts concerning your Post.....It is so reassuring to know that you do have a caring heart and understood that some of us took offense to your Post. I think a lot of problems such as; (war, racism,and hatered) could be solved if more people would express themselves like you and I did through dialoque and by angry words or worst violence. I must say I have a greater sense of respect for you even though I don't agree with the context of your Post. At least you didn't run or cowed down to what you wrote, but instead took ownership of your Post. You took a step further by expounding on your thoughts and your intentions were not to offend anyone.

Once again I thank you for your kind words; My wish is that God will continue to shine on you and your family.

• Upvote 2