Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NO SCAM THAT I CAN SEE

I want to respond to all the people out their that think this is a scam with the facts i know---FACT.1---IRAQ DINAR REAL---ANSWER-YES---FACT.2--CAN YOU BUY IT&LEGALLY OWN IT----ANSWER-YES--FACT.3--CAN YOU EXCHANGE IT BACK TO U.S.DOLLERS-----ANSWER -YES---FACT.3--IS IT AN INVESTMENT&SPECULATION----ANSWER--YES[NO DIFFERENT FROM A LOTTERY TICKET IN MY OPINION,YOU ARE INVESTING&SPECULATING YOUR MONEY THAT THE NUMBERS THAT YOU PICKED ARE GOING TO BE MACHED] FACT.4--IS THE DINAR GOING TO RE-VALUE-----ANSWER---SOMEDAY--FACT.5--IS THE DINAR GOING BE WORLD TRADED-------ANSWER--ITS IN THE WORKS--FACT.6 WILL THIS INVESTMENT MAKE YOU ALOT OF MONEY--ANSWER--NO ONE CAN ACTUALLY PREDICT THAT----AND THE FACT IS THAT YOU BOUGHT ON A SPECULATION THAT ONEDAY ---[iT MIGHT]--MAKE YOU SOME MONEY---SO THAT SAID HOW CAN ANBODY SAY THIS IS A SCAM

• Upvote 3

I want to respond to all the people out their that think this is a scam with the facts i know---FACT.1---IRAQ DINAR REAL---ANSWER-YES---FACT.2--CAN YOU BUY IT&LEGALLY OWN IT----ANSWER-YES--FACT.3--CAN YOU EXCHANGE IT BACK TO U.S.DOLLERS-----ANSWER -YES---FACT.3--IS IT AN INVESTMENT&SPECULATION----ANSWER--YES[NO DIFFERENT FROM A LOTTERY TICKET IN MY OPINION,YOU ARE INVESTING&SPECULATING YOUR MONEY THAT THE NUMBERS THAT YOU PICKED ARE GOING TO BE MACHED] FACT.4--IS THE DINAR GOING TO RE-VALUE-----ANSWER---SOMEDAY--FACT.5--IS THE DINAR GOING BE WORLD TRADED-------ANSWER--ITS IN THE WORKS--FACT.6 WILL THIS INVESTMENT MAKE YOU ALOT OF MONEY--ANSWER--NO ONE CAN ACTUALLY PREDICT THAT----AND THE FACT IS THAT YOU BOUGHT ON A SPECULATION THAT ONEDAY ---[iT MIGHT]--MAKE YOU SOME MONEY---SO THAT SAID HOW CAN ANBODY SAY THIS IS A SCAM

Thank for you research and doing homework for us. If they are waiting for complete all the thing

of their currency. I would say they are very close just keep waiting

• Upvote 1

The currency itself is not the scam. It is a real currency, just not worth much. There is no guarantee that it will ever appreciate and might even go down in value instead. It is the hype around it of people becoming an instant millionare that is the problem. And dealers feed on peoples misfortunes in life and exploit them with big dreams of overnight wealth. It is a speculative investment only with no guarantees attached. I would be very happy with 10 cents on the dollar but geared for a total loss also if it happens. What a profit just on 10 cents!! B)

• Upvote 3

The currency itself is not the scam. It is a real currency, just not worth much. There is no guarantee that it will ever appreciate and might even go down in value instead. It is the hype around it of people becoming an instant millionare that is the problem. And dealers feed on peoples misfortunes in life and exploit them with big dreams of overnight wealth. It is a speculative investment only with no guarantees attached. I would be very happy with 10 cents on the dollar but geared for a total loss also if it happens. What a profit just on 10 cents!! B)

The only guarantees in life are death and taxes.