Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Nujaifi reveals a proposed law to add new resources to the provinces that do not have oil resources and border ports

dflake

Nujaifi reveals a proposed law to add new resources to the provinces that do not have oil resources and border ports

2011-02-03 15:19:02

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&sl=ar&u=http://www.ipairaq.com/index.php%3Fname%3Dinner%26t%3Deconomy%26id%3D35177&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dnahrain%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3Dbh9%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhg3N_LJIHhyibcsVzF9GQoyUr1grg

BAGHDAD (Iba) .. revealed House Speaker Osama Nujaifi the existence of extensive discussions on the provinces that do not have resources such as oil or border crossings or other resources, as a national dinar is a new project to provide resources for these provinces along the lines of petrodollars. ( WHAT?? )

He said Almgeevi during a meeting Thursday with President of the province of Muthanna, Abdel Latif Hassan Abbas, said the province of Muthanna provinces, very important because of their history of national movements, stressing that the area to maintain large and small population has caused it problems in the establishment of projects relative to population.

The Chairman of the Board of Muthanna province, a number of problems afflicting Ktattiyl conservative investment projects because of the intersection of powers between the ministries and provincial councils, as well as other problems such as agriculture, irrigation, and paving roads. (End) / g / ..

I am going to put my thoughts here on this. Only my thoughts.

We know the Iraq Constitution requires that the Kurdish language be on the country's official currency. We know the Kurd are requiring this be done. We also know, through many translated articles, that translations come back in a back to front fashion, backwards, almost mirrored. So, ( "as a national dinar is a new project to provide resources for these provinces along the lines of petrodollars." )

Read back to front would be something to the effect of, (" the new project of the national dinar" ) the Kurd language on the new Dinar ( reprint) ,

( "provide resources for these provinces along the lines of petrodollars" ), "petrodollars" is per Google "is a United States dollar earned by a country through the sale of petroleum" , could it be that Iraq is looking at something similar to what the state of Alaska implements, profit sharing with citizens through natural resources.

These are just some of my thoughts, any contributions would be welcomed.

Edited by dflake
  • Upvote 1