Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ISX TOP PERFORMING MARKET IN THE WORLD

30 at 50

• 1 month later...

Hey all..Well it is looking better all the time for the ISX.Last weeks trading day (Thursday) finished up 1 % overall and already today the first trading day of the new week (Sunday ) we have an up day to the tone .07% wow..nice !.

link for today is;

http://en.aswataliraq.info/Default1.aspx?page=article_page&id=141337&l=1

Link for last Thursday is;

http://en.aswataliraq.info/Default1.aspx?page=article_page&id=141292&l=1

ONE IMPORTANT NOTE ;

Although the RSISX (Rabee Securities Index ) looks very exciting at first glance.

LINK;http://www.rabeesecurities.com/

HOWEVER ;It is not a true picture of the whole market.Mainly because for example it is weighted with three stocks that were not being traded for a long time.

Such as 1.Baghdad Soft drink 2. BIMI Investment bank and 3. North Bank.

All these issues posted huge gains on their opening days of 30 % , 25 % and 50 % with North bank just last Thursday.

Mainly playing a quick catch-up for their long time being off the market and being 'perceived ' as undervalued.

These exciting numbers distort the Index and do not represent the overall market performance,although it sure would be nice to own these stocks (PRIOR ) to their re-opening for sale..

Now,, judging from my own portfolio truly the Banking sector are the fastest horses in the stable currently,leading the way with the most exhilarating share values.

I will have to contact my broker to find out exactly how the overall market performance is,,WITHOUT the heavy hitters in the RSISX previously mentioned,,,why ? ..Because ,probably most of us new investors didn't get to enjoy these stellar performers as to the fact we weren't in on them previous to their re-opening on the exchange ...

So we have to keep a cool head about ourselves here and not be overly excited about these tainted #'s in an Index that doesn't completely reflect the true overall market performance to date...

Which I will be examining soon and hopefully remembering to post here in an update for everyone to enjoy...

For now I hope this helps and do enjoy the ride..

OH..by the way..In my opinion we are now hitting a place in the ISX of possible physiological resistance..Where investors start getting nervous about the recent gains and wondering if it will continue..This is the "wait and see " phase..IF and only IF we break though this place with continued up days and good volume (new moneys coming into the market and not just insiders selling at a tidy profit..THEN a solid confirmation may take place to validate this as a true bull market rally..and not just a speculative or news driven spike...

(for example this is exactly where I am at the moment with a significant amount of cash on the sidelines waiting for a confirmation before I risk more capital.(even tho I'm ticked pink at my own gains since Nov.'10.)

Also, keep in mind that really big money hasn't even touched this market yet..IF and only IF we get a solid confirmation in this market they will start to trickle in ,,like a baby who dips their toes in the water to see if it feels good (safe )..haha..

Then look out..they all will want in on the action..and we will get rich !!! Because we all the bold who got their first ...and we deserve to take the spoils !!!!..hahhaaa

Be Blessed a keep a cool head ....b :) .

• Upvote 1

UPDATE;

I just got an email from my broker at Rabee.I have an order in for 10 mil shares of North bank.He could not fill it today.

Because he said There are buy orders of 600 mil. shares and only 21 mil. became available for sale !.He said they were mostly all sold for The maximum allowable price.

Which I must guess is the 10% limit (over the opening price ) that the exchange places on trades ( after a stock has traded at least one trading day from it's re-introduction to the exchange ).

What's Interesting is how many investors want this stock...so get in line guys..AND equally interesting is that so few investors are willing to sell their shares even at a 60% profit in two trading days !!..

That tells me that they are holding out for much bigger profits down the line..and 85% are Iraqi investors..That good too..That tells me that the locals have faith in the market and the stock..all good signs !..

Blessings

All I know, is if it was simple to do.. i would invest in the ISX. No doubt...

I feel that regardless of a RV or not, this is a way to make $$$

And I also consider it a potential double-dip scenario.

Lets say you invested $1,000 into a stock, and it increases where you could pull out & triple your money. Okay so let that be the case, you already turned $1k into $3k, imagine a RV on top of that? :) Just saying..

But I think the process of investing in the ISX is rather complex, takes some time to get the ball rolling, and has a minimum buy in for the most part.

Yes Darin..you are right..Like Marc Faber said " Iraq market offers a currency kicker "..I 'm hoping for that too bro..

But to simplify it for you..I would just buy some bank stocks and forget about them..

This is like Intel in the early '90...10k can easily become a mil in 10 years..That's my plan..IF it RV's thats a bonus..So you are thinking correct here..I'm hoping for that too...

UPDATE;

I just got an email from my broker at Rabee.I have an order in for 10 mil shares of North bank.He could not fill it today.

Because he said There are buy orders of 600 mil. shares and only 21 mil. became available for sale !.He said they were mostly all sold for The maximum allowable price.

Which I must guess is the 10% limit (over the opening price ) that the exchange places on trades ( after a stock has traded at least one trading day from it's re-introduction to the exchange ).

What's Interesting is how many investors want this stock...so get in line guys..AND equally interesting is that so few investors are willing to sell their shares even at a 60% profit in two trading days !!..

That tells me that they are holding out for much bigger profits down the line..and 85% are Iraqi investors..That good too..That tells me that the locals have faith in the market and the stock..all good signs !..

Blessings

30at 50,

thanks for the intel on the ISX. It's great to read your insight to what's going on...

Go RV!

There are some pioneers in the ISX that go back to 2007 and some before. The early pioneers in 2005, were paying as 25 to 35 dinars per share. I started buying in January 2008. North Bank was trading @ 3.000 dinars, Middle East Investment @ 2.950 and Credit Bank was @3.100. These prices are not an anomaly. North Bank comes with very strong financials,Credit Bank's parent company is the largest bank in Kuwait and Middle East Investment, I'm not sure who they partner with.

At least we can see where the prices can eventually go, if you know where some started. These people holding these stocks are in the red. Hopefully, not for long.

Edited by one4dinar

Hi OneDinar,thanks for the insights...Yesterday Volume was mostly because of an internal trade of 10 billion shares of North bank...there was 450 mil. bought at market price 2.97...now get this..My broker said he had orders in for 300 million shares at 10% over the bid price and could not fill them !! Wow..crazy people want this stock..now today it came in with another 10% gain. at 3.20....so i'm in the money..haha..

Think we are on the verge of take overs and mergers that will blow these bank stocks to the moon..I hope..especially if savey International money finally figures outthat this is the most under valued game on the planet

I bought 100 million myself the last two days at 2.97..

Blessings..great way to park your dinars while we wait for the big one.. ;)

Hi OneDinar,thanks for the insights...Yesterday Volume was mostly because of an internal trade of 10 billion shares of North bank...there was 450 mil. bought at market price 2.97...now get this..My broker said he had orders in for 300 million shares at 10% over the bid price and could not fill them !! Wow..crazy people want this stock..now today it came in with another 10% gain. at 3.20....so i'm in the money..haha..

Think we are on the verge of take overs and mergers that will blow these bank stocks to the moon..I hope..especially if savey International money finally figures outthat this is the most under valued game on the planet

I bought 100 million myself the last two days at 2.97..

Blessings..great way to park your dinars while we wait for the big one.. ;)

30 at 50, I think you are right on regarding international money. Of all the markets to be in we hit the jackpot getting in early.

100 million, go on with your bad self!!!! That's fantastic.

Many Blessings to you and yours.

Haha..thanks guys..yesterday saw Huge volume again due to internal transfer in North Bank..but today had strong volume purely on investor trading...that's good..My broker says that he has more international then ever before and they are geting more and more daily..I like that..a couple years from now we will gladly sell them our shares at multiples of 20-50 what we paid..haha..enjoy..

wait till the herd shows up..haha

Hey I considering starting a daily post on the ISX,I asked my broker if he can get me info on the overall market,besides their Index .So we'll see..

I'ts hard getting anything out of the market..