Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

tOO funny.

Funky Cold Medinar

the link didnt work, i'll try again, OOps!

Working people frequently ask retired people what they do to make their days interesting.

Well, for example, the other day, Mary my wife and I went into town and visited a shop.

When we came out, there was a cop writing out a parking ticket.

We went up to him and I said, 'Come on, man, how about giving a senior citizen a break?'

He ignored us and continued writing the ticket.

I called him an “arsehole” . He glared at me and started writing another ticket for having worn-out tires.

So Mary called him a “shiiit head”. He finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first.

Then he started writing more tickets. This went on for about 20 minutes. The more we abused him, the more tickets he wrote.

Just then our bus arrived, and we got on it and went home.

Countless blessings and endless peace to ALL....GO RV!

• Upvote 5

A retired couple was having dinner at friends house. As the ladies were cleaning up the dishes, the Gents were visiting. So Fred says,"John, have you tried the new restaurant in town?

John, says "No, I didn't realize there was a new one? What's the name of it?

Well Fred thinks a bit and then says, "Well help me out, my memory isn't as good as it use to be. What is that beautiful flower that you give someone when you love them?

"Oh", says John, "you must mean a Rose, right?

"Yea, that's right, that's what I was trying to remember." So he turns to the kitchen and hollers, "Hey Rose, what is the name of that restaurant we went to last night?" :P

A retired couple was having dinner at friends house. As the ladies were cleaning up the dishes, the Gents were visiting. So Fred says,"John, have you tried the new restaurant in town?

John, says "No, I didn't realize there was a new one? What's the name of it?

Well Fred thinks a bit and then says, "Well help me out, my memory isn't as good as it use to be. What is that beautiful flower that you give someone when you love them?

"Oh", says John, "you must mean a Rose, right?

"Yea, that's right, that's what I was trying to remember." So he turns to the kitchen and hollers, "Hey Rose, what is the name of that restaurant we went to last night?" :P

tOO funny, thank you for the laugh, OH Lordy our seniors, gotta love them!

Countless blesings and endless peace to ALL....and GO RV! and hurry, i'm running low on geritol :P