Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

good rv read

BOBBY ROMERO

---------- Forwarded message ----------

Subject: Fwd: Maliki the RV Saviour???? Great theory.

To:

OH MY! OH MY! OH MY! Talk about an amazing time to be alive to even experience what I/we believe is about to take place.

Wondering why the R/V is not happening?

Wondering about all this talk about Maliki taking over the CBI? (By the way it's is True and with a purpose in mind.....namely in all of our behalf (us being the 'Unintended vs. the 'Elite'/money changers/greed mongers...hee hee! I know it's hard to believe.) Only God could have orchestrated this...not to mention pulled it off...believing it will come to pass in this light. Hint: It could only be God's intervention. (Luke 12:2-3... word of Jesus 'in red'..."There is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, or hidden that will not be made known. What you had said in the dark will be heard in the daylight, and what you have whispered in the ear in the inner rooms will be proclaimed from the housetops." Numbers 32:23....".....and you may be sure that your sin will find you out." (no time limit). Please don't send me any 'political correct' --or whatever the proper term for being offended regarding Christianity-- at least not until 'after' you read the post.

Absolutely mind blogging information but not surprised. Great hypothesis by Cheryl/Juni of which I believe will come to pass. (How is it that some people are so smart? What a gift of insight!) Talk about light at the end of the tunnel.....and most likely very soon. I know you've heard it all before. Just trust me one last time with...... 'any day now'. All I can say it READ THIS ASAP! And you will better understand!! Be encouraged! (Also, for those who prefer a Print Out.....see Word doc. attach.)

To God Alone be the Glory in this final outcome. Amen?

Gail

On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 8:05 AM, Larry Saenger wrote:

Now, I like this READ!

<br clear="all">

Posted Yesterday, 05:58 AM

* Juni Email: The “PLAN” and God’s “TRAP” for the Moneychangers– using Maliki, a/k/a “CYRUS”

January 26th, 2011 02:07 am · Posted in MEMBERS (Dinar & Iraq Insight)

I would like to share a hypothesis concerning the meaning of the very VERY interesting events that have been transpiring in Iraq over the last week. More particularly, I am refering to the recent Federal Supreme Court of Iraq’s ruling that essentially approves an apparent consolidation of what is supposed to be independent bodies into the hands of Prime Minister Maliki.

“According to the ruling by the Federal Supreme Court, all of the independent institutions enshrined in Iraq’s constitution would, in the future, come under the direct supervision of the cabinet, headed by Maliki.

Most significantly, the decision would affect the independent election commission, which is credited with steering Iraq through three national democratic elections that, though flawed in many ways, were judged by the United Nations to be free of political interference.

It would also apply to the Central Bank, which controls Iraq’s revenue; the Board of Supreme Audit, which audits government finances; the Media and Communications Commission, charged with regulating the press; the Integrity Commission, which investigates corruption; and several other agencies.”

See: The Washington Post ; See also: Iraq Court Ruling of Independent Bodies Sparks Row in an Iraqi Newspaper. Of note is a related content article in the same Iraqi Newspaper with this quote:

“Iraq is a founder of the International Monetary Fund,” he said, “…we must preserve the independence of the Central Bank in supporting the Iraqi economy and protecting its funds.”

See: Central Bank’s Independence Compromised by Federal Court Ruling Says Official.

What in the world is going on in Iraq? What is the possible meaning of what is REALLY going on?
  • Upvote 4