Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I've never seen so many locked topics, what's going on here. It appears that most are being locked because of outright rudeness and fowl language.

It is not necessary to use bad language to get a point across. It does not add anything to the point being made, except to relay what type of individual your dealing with.

• Upvote 2

I have not seen many use of bad words directly toward each other.

IMHO this board is more sensitive than others from my own personal experience.

Some people cannot handle open discussion, criticism, differing opinions without taking it personally or receiving it as an attack.

I thought we were all adults here, and forums were meant for such activities.

I apologize if I come off rude to some of you, and I will try my absolute best to adjust myself to each and one of your level of sensitivity.

• Upvote 1

I don't know if the locked topics are due so much to bashing and foul language. I have seen some pretty rough threads floating around. I think they get locked more because they either start off on a topic and then go south, the topic has been covered umpteen billion times (especially in other threads open at the same time) or that the thread has absolutely nothing to do with the dinar. Regardless, I don't think it matters so much how direct or insensitive you are when presenting your point (although there are definitely some sensitive people on this board), I think it matters more that you stay on topic and not get personal.

Just my own opinion and my own two cents :twocents:

I don't know if the locked topics are due so much to bashing and foul language. I have seen some pretty rough threads floating around. I think they get locked more because they either start off on a topic and then go south, the topic has been covered umpteen billion times (especially in other threads open at the same time) or that the thread has absolutely nothing to do with the dinar. Regardless, I don't think it matters so much how direct or insensitive you are when presenting your point (although there are definitely some sensitive people on this board), I think it matters more that you stay on topic and not get personal.

Just my own opinion and my own two cents :twocents:

does anyone know how u comment on a locked quote???