Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Looks like IQD trading at 1.36 on Netdania

sandyf

If you click on the 'HISTORY' tab on the NetStation it only shows 2 trades happened on 1/25/11. On the 'TRADES' tab it shows 4 trades on the 25th and one of them (at 04:02:08) indicated that 1.3xx rate. It is interesting though that there were trades before and after this one and those trades are at the normal rates. It almost looks like (and I'm speculating here so dont attack) that a special RV'd rate was enacted to allow a few privileged folks to take advantage of this but it is not public. This all was going on late last night. I'm going to try to check it out again tonight if I can to see if it was just an anomaly or a trend

This is from the Netdania Netstation at 9:03am EST. It shows the difference in the two rates. It seems lately that were have been quite a few 'glitches' impacting many sites and exchange rates. I dont know what to make of it really. Obviously the CBI is the cure all-end all but how can it simply be coincidence that so many sites are having these technical issues?

rate1.jpg

Exactly

I have studied the Netdania charts for the last 12 hours on th USD/IQD instument, there has been no such irregularities to indicate your wild claims that I can see. I think you are maybe just stirring the pot, and I commend your clever work to show such convincing stuff even the official site does not confirm your claims whatsoever.

I have studied the Netdania charts for the last 12 hours on th USD/IQD instument, there has been no such irregularities to indicate your wild claims that I can see. I think you are maybe just stirring the pot, and I commend your clever work to show such convincing stuff even the official site does not confirm your claims whatsoever.

You can sit in front of Netdania for 72 hours and not just 12 hours with that dim witted blank stare on your face and you will nothing irregular. Please read Post #1 and do what was said, THEN you will see what's odd here. No pots being stirred or pumping happening either...just some peculiar stuff happening that we are trying to make sense of. The screenshots were provided to illustrate what was happening so when someone who didnt bother to read the thread pops on and says nothing is irregular and people are stirring the pot, they could have a look for themselves if they are incapable of following the directions on post #1

• Upvote 1

There is just a glitch in the system for some reason. When you have the EUR/USD stats open and you go to open the USD/IQD stats it takes the stats that were being displayed on the EUR/USD screen and puts them on the USD/IQD screen. The same thing happens when you do it the other way around. If you look at the trading rates however, the dinar is still being bid around 1170.

Edited by TheKingsEighth

interesting fellas....why doesn't it show in the usd/iqd history that it went down all the way to 1.36?

Yes, this is whats so intriguing. I have Netdania open here now http://netdania.com/Products/live-streaming-currency-rates-foreign-exchange/real-time-quotes/QuoteList.aspx?m=q

and it shows the usual with the last update @ 9:09 today.

Where things become peculiar is when using the Netdania Netstation (see screenshots in previous posts). Only on the Netstation does it show the 1.3xx rates. This thread started last night and I took a peek at it and followed it for a little while. There was quite a bit of active trading happening at this 1.3xx rate. Almost like after hours trading I suppose.

Anyway this is what the discussion is about, the Netstation anomaly and we're just trying to make legitimate sense of the issue; not stir the pot or pump garbage out there. It might just be a technical issue on the server side, who knows.