Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Texas Declares War

JBrookes

I'm a Texas and I resent this stereotypical post.

Well there always has to be one party pooper don't there... the funny thing is my wife's whole family loved the crap out of it and she is from TEXAS sorry you are out numbered take your sore feelers some place else you always have a negative comment don't you we should change your name to NEGATIVE NANI!!biggrin.gif

• Upvote 2

When the dinar RV's, please feel free (and encouraged) to buy a sense of humor. :blink:

Many from Texazz here and none take offense... tell a Canadian joke, I might even laugh. ...course I might need to buy a sense of humor too! :D

No picking at JBrookes, she rocks and is always a pleasure to have here! :twocents:

:lol: Thank you friend!! :lol: I try!! ;)

• Upvote 1

Well there always has to be one party pooper don't there... the funny thing is my wife's whole family loved the crap out of it and she is from TEXAS sorry you are out numbered take your sore feelers some place else you always have a negative comment don't you we should change your name to NEGATIVE NANI!!biggrin.gif

:lol: I'm glad they enjoyed it!! I thought it was pretty cute! :lol:

• Upvote 1