Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iran talk failed

Hi Everyone,

So as you all know or don't the talks with Iran have failed regarding their nucleur ambition and nucleur bomb. Tony Blair has said that we need to bring the military option back to the table. Now this means complete cahos and as I said before Irans influence over Iraq is tremendous and everything that anybody says about an RV happening won't happen until Iran gives the Ok! Second I have a quick question for all these so called gurus out there lets say the world deceides to invade Iran and over throw the Iranian gov't would these gurus say that the Rial (iranian currency) would revalue? As we all know Iran is also rich in natural resources maybe even more than Iraq. So what does everyone say would you buy Rial if the Iranina gov't toppled? Would there be an RV for Iran? If you have an answer for Iran that is your answer for Iraq rv. I am giving some food for tought if you don't like it than tough luck but this is reality and this is what is happening. Be well and stay real.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Hi Everyone,

So as you all know or don't the talks with Iran have failed regarding their nucleur ambition and nucleur bomb. Tony Blair has said that we need to bring the military option back to the table. Now this means complete cahos and as I said before Irans influence over Iraq is tremendous and everything that anybody says about an RV happening won't happen until Iran gives the Ok! Second I have a quick question for all these so called gurus out there lets say the world deceides to invade Iran and over throw the Iranian gov't would these gurus say that the Rial (iranian currency) would revalue? As we all know Iran is also rich in natural resources maybe even more than Iraq. So what does everyone say would you buy Rial if the Iranina gov't toppled? Would there be an RV for Iran? If you have an answer for Iran that is your answer for Iraq rv. I am giving some food for tought if you don't like it than tough luck but this is reality and this is what is happening. Be well and stay real.

The military option is a no win. It would destabilize all the Middle East. Iran is no Iraq. There would be no clear cut Victory. Just like there was no Victory in Iraq or Afghanistan. Only a exit strategy. The only option to a Victory would be the Nuclear option. Trying to take over Iran using mechanized warfare not going to happen. In Iraq and Afghanistan they called it insurgency. But to date you have old fashioned Guerrilla Warfare and with the support of the population you have a no win. Yes i would buy the Rial. Prior to the overthrow of the Sha the Rial was a valuable currency. In 1979 1 Rial equaled $0.0141

Hi Everyone,

In 1979, rial equaled $0.0141. The value of the Islamic Republic Of Iran's currency declined precipitously after the Islamic Revolution because of capital flight from the country. Studies estimate that the flight of capital from Iran shortly before and after the revolution is in the range of $30 to $40 billion. Whereas on 15 March 1978 (71.46) rials equaled 1 US dollar

• Upvote 1

In 1979, rial equaled $0.0141. The value of the Islamic Republic Of Iran's currency declined precipitously after the Islamic Revolution because of capital flight from the country. Studies estimate that the flight of capital from Iran shortly before and after the revolution is in the range of $30 to $40 billion. Whereas on 15 March 1978 (71.46) rials equaled 1 US dollar

Good point I wrote about the capital flight from Iraq when Saddam came. My post was called a short history of Iraq and I mentioned that. The same thing happened to Iraq in the early days of the Saddam regime.