Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The $100,000 question?

Funky Cold Medinar

A few weeks ago I read something from what lOOked like an official atricle, talking about the release of a $100,000 dinar note. When I went to the CBI site and lOOked at the currency they have available, no such note even exists, at least not yet. If this is true, wouldn't that be a step in the wrong direction, making it easier for people to make transactions with a very low-value currency. Can anyone add any insight to this?, greatly appreciated. I wouldn't even mention this but the article lOOked very official and I believe the quote was from Shabs himself, and of course I cannot find the article again, but I am sure some of you saw it tOO, but not much was ever said about it. I know there is lots of true AND false stuff floating around, and boy oh boy is it ever complicated, no wonder my guidance counselor suggested a "manual labor" career for me, lol. Blessings to all, protect our trOOps, and GO RV!

Edited by Funky Cold Medinar

That article was a quote from M. Saleh (CBI consultant).... and there were various versions talking about a potential coin and a note, both for 100K dinar. Since then the CBI issued an official response denying that they had any plans to issue this denomination. This question was discussed at length in the forums, with the consensus that it was an RV smokescreen at the time.

Hope this helps....

GO RV!

Edited by dinarlurker
  • Upvote 1

That article was a quote from M. Saleh (CBI consultant).... and there were various versions talking about a potential coin and a note, both for 100K dinar. Since then the CBI issued an official response denying that they had any plans to issue this denomination. This question was discussed at length in the forums, with the consensus that it was an RV smokescreen at the time.

Hope this helps....

GO RV!

Not only helpful but also a relief, thank you very much, any and all help is greatly appreciated. Blessings to ALL, protect our trOOps and.....GO RV!

Hope this helps....

GO RV!

Mohammed Salih is the "chicken little" of Iraq ... good catch. Google General Hugh Tant ... he's the guy who dealt with DeLaRue

Peace

Doc31

• Upvote 1