Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Increased

djf

Second time I seen this crap post an it's still the same, try something different

Iraqi Dinar Value

Enter the holdings of Iraqi Dinar to calculate the value in US dollars. You can use this tool to track the value of your Iraqi Dinar as exchanged with the US Dollar.

Check Iraqi Dinar Value

Enter your Iraqi dinar holdings:

remember my dinar holdings:

1/23/2011: 1178

The fine print: Every effort is made to insure the accuracy of the data presented, but all data is not guaranteed acurate and should not be relied upon. Any values displayed are estimates and actual value can vary depending on changes in the currency market.

Iraqi Dinar Value

Iraq Dinar Value History

Iraq News

buy iraqi dinar

Iraqi Dinar Value RSS Feed.

Contact TrackIraq.com

The only way you should be judging the value of the IQD is via the Forex Trading exchange. If you were basing the value on your buddy's cousin's information, well......? Look at a history, the IQD was worth way more than it is today on October 26th. There was a sharp decrease on December 5th, and one on January 22nd. It will decrease in value again and make small gains. Go to Oanda.com and view the currency converter. It's a long process, to get from here to even 1USD : .25 IQD. The IQD investment may make the investor a profit in 2015 to 2020. Even then, it will not be a 3:1 ratio. Hence, no revaluation but a gradual increase in value...Don't be a hater and tell me I'm negative. This is just a realistic view of a long term investment.