Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My bank confirmation...with a twist....

Patjza80

hmm patjza i think your father was talking to someone who is a blithering idiot. sad to say! get another opionion from a banker in a big local bank. i'd change my account from there also. i don't do business with people who have such poor business sense and practices either. i wonder what this person's boss on a regional level would think of a performance like that. i once had a banker try and cheat me out of a fee. i simply sent a registered letter to his boss and bingo there was my money.

I agree, I think she may have understood, but it is a big local bank. The main brach of central bank that gave this info.

I had a thought. What if Iraq actually did say they planned to reprint their dinar, but their intention was to "stabilize" speculation because it's going to RV... In otherwords, to manipulate the "speculation" so there was not a surge of dinar sales just before the RV... (in other words, they lied about printing new money)

I had a thought. What if Iraq actually did say they planned to reprint their dinar, but their intention was to "stabilize" speculation because it's going to RV... In otherwords, to manipulate the "speculation" so there was not a surge of dinar sales just before the RV... (in other words, they lied about printing new money)

Do we know it is rather difficult, if not expensive, to do that - to have a totally different currency reprinted prior to an RV - when they are in the progress of economic success not so long ago and can we imagine what if US do likewise? It will face the ripples of monetary failures backfiring their economic power they have just stabilized and how many foreign investors worldwide will panic and protest against such exploitation and ridiculous monetary changes without a justifiable reason to do so and without sufficient period of time to do so? Who will be able to cope with such exploitation if our investments in ISX, our savings in Warka Bank and all dinar holders worldwide have just begun gaining confidence in Iraq?

So, if the CBI has been selling off 100s of billions of US dollars over the last few days and at an exchange rate of around 1-1070 dinar, then will this not put Iraq and the CBI in a strong position in regard to a RV. In other words, one of the largest holders of dinar is now Iraq.

Why are we always rehashing old post. Do old postings go into a autorotation? If there is no new news on a particular day, it would be OK. Its kind of like openning today's newspaper and hearing that Conan Obrien is leaving the Tonight Show. Its old news. The old postings kind of make the sight cheezy. Old news is old news.

It was rather disturbing to hear that when there is no new news, old news is recycled. Cheesie is not the word. I guess some posts can always be used for learning, but they should have a notation me thinks. But this is a GREAT site, so whatever works, thanks.