Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The networth prediction

My prediction is that people holding the dinar through times of frustration will be winners.

The general idea is to frustrate us all to sell immediately when the currency RV's and at

a lower exchange rate at the time to get some of us out. As the currency gains momentum

due to positive news at the time (And there will be a lot of good news) the mark up will

begin. Have the patience and you will do well with this investment. If you are not confident

in Iraq and her currency then don't invest in it. I love it when I can have the confidence to

invest in something when others won't. That makes it much easier for me to get in at the

bottom. The people who bash us or go out of there way to try to convince us not to invest

are the ones to watch. If they really thought it was a bad idea then why would they take the time

to blog? I will bet that all the nay sayers will invest at a much higher price when the mark up

occurs. They will be to late and that's great because any seasoned trader will tell you how

hard it is to get on a moving bus. I am already on this bus so whether this bus goes or not

won't matter because I have about 4 seats. :D

• Upvote 2