Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Big Celebration in Iraq tonight!

tampa1000

THATS BECAUSE THESE KNUCKLE HEADS BEAT NORTH KOREA IN SOCCER. SO IN THE MEAN TIME WHILE THE COUNTRY TAKES ANOTHER FREAKIN VACATION, LIKE THEY REALLY DESERVE IT, PEOPLE ARE STARVING, COLD, BROKE, AND WITHOUT POWER IN MOST PLACES, BUT YET THEY FIND AMUSEMENT IN AREAS OF NO CONCERN. MAYBE, JUST MAYBE IF THESE PEOPLE HAD ANY THOUGHT OF FINISHING UP WHAT THEY STARTED LAST YEAR, THEN THEY WOULDN'T HAVE TO LIVE IN DISPARE, HELL THEY SHOULD FOLLOW KUWAITS FOOT STEPS, MAYBE, JUST MAYBE THEY MIGHT GET A REALITY CHECK AS TO HOW WEALTHY THIS COUNTRY IS ABOUT TO BE INSTEAD OF TAKING HOLIDAYS EVERY FREAKIN MONTH, WOW, IT BAFFLES ME HOW ANYTHING GETS DONE AROUND HERE, AND I THOUGHT OUR POLITICIANS WERE BAD. THEY ARE ANGELS COMPARED TO THESE PATHETIC FREAKS. GET YOUR A$$ES OFF YOUR SHEEP AND GET THIS GOV'T COMPLETED ALREADY SO EVERYONE CAN GO ABOUT THERE NEW WEALTH....BTW I'M IN BAGHDAD WITNESSING ALL THIS CRAP.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Abu al-Zarqawi died and George Washington met him at the Pearly Gates. He slapped him across the face and yelled, "How dare you try to destroy the nation I helped conceive!"

Patrick Henry approached, punched him in the nose and shouted, "You wanted to end our liberties but you failed!"

James Madison followed, kicked him in the groin and said, "This is why I allowed our government to provide for the common defense"

Thomas Jefferson was next, beat al-Zarqawi with a long cane and snarled "It was Evil men like you who inspired me to write the

Declaration of Independence ."

The beatings and thrashings continued as George Mason, James Monroe and 66 other early Americans unleashed their anger on the terrorist Leader.

As al-Zarqawi lay bleeding and in pain, an Angel appeared. Al- Zarqawi wept and said, "This is not what you promised me."

The Angel replied, "I told you there would be 72 Virginians waiting for you in Heaven. What did you think I said?" :lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Abu al-Zarqawi died and George Washington met him at the Pearly Gates. He slapped him across the face and yelled, "How dare you try to destroy the nation I helped conceive!"

Patrick Henry approached, punched him in the nose and shouted, "You wanted to end our liberties but you failed!"

James Madison followed, kicked him in the groin and said, "This is why I allowed our government to provide for the common defense"

Thomas Jefferson was next, beat al-Zarqawi with a long cane and snarled "It was Evil men like you who inspired me to write the

Declaration of Independence ."

The beatings and thrashings continued as George Mason, James Monroe and 66 other early Americans unleashed their anger on the terrorist Leader.

As al-Zarqawi lay bleeding and in pain, an Angel appeared. Al- Zarqawi wept and said, "This is not what you promised me."

The Angel replied, "I told you there would be 72 Virginians waiting for you in Heaven. What did you think I said?" :lol:

GGRROOAANN!

Actually pretty funny stuff! you get a + from me :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

THATS BECAUSE THESE KNUCKLE HEADS BEAT NORTH KOREA IN SOCCER. SO IN THE MEAN TIME WHILE THE COUNTRY TAKES ANOTHER FREAKIN VACATION, LIKE THEY REALLY DESERVE IT, PEOPLE ARE STARVING, COLD, BROKE, AND WITHOUT POWER IN MOST PLACES, BUT YET THEY FIND AMUSEMENT IN AREAS OF NO CONCERN. MAYBE, JUST MAYBE IF THESE PEOPLE HAD ANY THOUGHT OF FINISHING UP WHAT THEY STARTED LAST YEAR, THEN THEY WOULDN'T HAVE TO LIVE IN DISPARE, HELL THEY SHOULD FOLLOW KUWAITS FOOT STEPS, MAYBE, JUST MAYBE THEY MIGHT GET A REALITY CHECK AS TO HOW WEALTHY THIS COUNTRY IS ABOUT TO BE INSTEAD OF TAKING HOLIDAYS EVERY FREAKIN MONTH, WOW, IT BAFFLES ME HOW ANYTHING GETS DONE AROUND HERE, AND I THOUGHT OUR POLITICIANS WERE BAD. THEY ARE ANGELS COMPARED TO THESE PATHETIC FREAKS. GET YOUR A$$ES OFF YOUR SHEEP AND GET THIS GOV'T COMPLETED ALREADY SO EVERYONE CAN GO ABOUT THERE NEW WEALTH....BTW I'M IN BAGHDAD WITNESSING ALL THIS CRAP.

didnt you hear over the intercom on the plane you landed in?? it goes a little like? Ladies and gents welcome to iraq... please leave your common sense at the door... order will not be tolerated beyond the aircrafts interiors =P