Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The US - though a very strong country in spirit - has had its fair share of economic downfalls as of late. The immense amount of debt they owe, and the money they have been spending on healthcare to better the lives of their citizens is bound to - for lack of a better word - bite them in the ass some time in the future.

But don't take my word for it, do some research (and I don't mean the nightly news) look at the trends of US Based stocks and companies. Compare to other times of economic hardship and definitely be ready in the event that something does transpire.

The US - though a very strong country in spirit - has had its fair share of economic downfalls as of late. The immense amount of debt they owe, and the money they have been spending on healthcare to better the lives of their citizens is bound to - for lack of a better word - bite them in the ass some time in the future.

But don't take my word for it, do some research (and I don't mean the nightly news) look at the trends of US Based stocks and companies. Compare to other times of economic hardship and definitely be ready in the event that something does transpire.

Agree!!!!!!!!!!! Look for the USD to loose 40% to 60% of its value within the next 6 months to a year. Just my opinion.

• Upvote 3

The interest surrounding their current debtload is going to hit them like a ton of bricks.

Will China come to the rescue?

Will Iraq Revalue before this occurs?

What will happen to the morale of the US people?

What will the government do?

a number of things you should consider, because regardless of whether or not it will happen - and my personal views being that it is imminent - planning is the key to successfully staying afloat.

• Upvote 2