Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What happened to the E-Trade rumor??

spy

That one fell off the earth like the countless others. Not a peep on Friday about E-trade...

While I'm on the topic, how is it that someone can boldly lie about a RV and then have the balls to have a CC the next day? On top of that, they say things like praise the lord, the RV has happened, cash in on Monday?!? How can you lie boldy and bring the Lord into the conversation at that? Lots of questions all bs answers...

But I'm sure everything is fine because according to Okie, I'm cashing in today!!! Right...

Edited by spy
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

... how is it that someone can boldly lie about a RV and then have the balls to have a CC the next day? On top of that, they say things like praise the lord, the RV has happened, cash in on Monday?!? How can you lie boldy and bring the Lord into the conversation at that? Lots of questions all bs answers...

Because those individuals are either seriously delusional, amoral asses or some combination thereof.

The reason they bring their religion into it is because it is also a test of faith as to when their "rumors" will come true. They are indirectly playing on the faithful.

If you believe in God's goodness. And you need this- then God will give it to you as I say it will happen.

Let me tell you something...You will not go to hell if you think Okie and the GET gang is full of sh_t.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

OKIE'S WRONG AGAIN , THAT'S THE RUMOR , SNUFF SAID, OKIE GO BACK TO BED !!! OKIE THIS AND OKIE THAT ,,, OKIE'S ARE YOU IN BED AGAIN ?? THE LATEST RUMOR ON OKIE IS EVERY MORNING HE HAS A BOWEL MOVEMENT ON TIME AND EVERDAY AT 7:00 AM WHICH IS VERY HEALTHY AND REGULAR , WOW AMAZING !! . PROBLEM IS HE AWAKES AT 8:00 AM, I LIKE OKIE HE'S THE MANNNNNNNN!!! PEACE !!

:P

Here is the problem, as I believe that these guys do have good contacts, they are only 10% right about what is put out, if that. I have contacts don't post any of what they say because, what I get is only 10 to 1% right. The problem is that the inner circle is not talking, and most of these guys are getting info from people that are high up, but are still not in the inner circle. So it is wise to only read and use your on own intellectual discipline about the Intel. As I have said before nobody and I mean nobody is going to have the date and rate. Adam has been wrong, as well as all the others. So maybe we lay off of bashing everyone, taking what they say for granted and make your own mind up about what is said. I have been invested for 7 years, stay grounded, form your own thoughts based on the facts(things that you can prove) and keep praying.

Thanks

Dumbnar

• Upvote 2