Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar for sale in Jacksonville Florida

Roscoboy007

I have been in this investment for over a year and I am burnt out on all of this. I quite a few million dinar and I am willing to part with 2M of it. They are Uncirculated and purchased from Dinar Trade. I have the order, and authentication letter to go with the Dinar. Price is $1100 per million. If interested please let me know. This transaction will be cash only and at my bank (Regions) where I have the dinar in a safety deposit box. I feel this will make both parties feel comfortable.

I have been in this investment for over a year and I am burnt out on all of this. I quite a few million dinar and I am willing to part with 2M of it. They are Uncirculated and purchased from Dinar Trade. I have the order, and authentication letter to go with the Dinar. Price is $1100 per million. If interested please let me know. This transaction will be cash only and at my bank (Regions) where I have the dinar in a safety deposit box. I feel this will make both parties feel comfortable.

when your willin to go to 875$ per M let me know

• Upvote 1

when your willin to go to 875$ per M let me know

I will just keep them..I could sell them back to Ali for $1000. Thought I would sell them to someone at a good price and save them the $1200 or $1260 plus shipping.

Edited by Roscoboy007
  • Upvote 2

i understand...but you do realize that Uncirculated or circulated does not matter to banks only dealers.

I understand that but it does make a difference on the "sell back" with the dealers as you stated. Were it does not make a difference will be when it RV's - and my gut feeling is that is going to be a ways down the line from now..... I hope I am wrong but with no solid evidence of all this RV in Jordon, Kuwait, etc... which has been proven wrong....has just burnt me out as stated above....I will hold some and sell some....

I live in Jacksonville and am interestd.Let me know if you want to meet

I sent you a message on your main page here at DV.