Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

8ball Chat Dinar Veterans (private site) 1/17/11 4:40 pm

KCT

peepaw] http://translate.google.com/translate?h … .com&twu=1[8ball] I sure hope so

[peepaw] Looking forward to the Director-General of the Bank of Irbil, the Director-General of the Bank of Sulaymaniyah unification of the law to bind their banks the Central Bank of Iraq. The director of the Central Bank of the Territory Adam cream in a press statement that, in the framework of unification of Central Banks in Sulaymaniyah and Erbil under the authority of the Ministry of Finance, the Central Bank operates the region linked to the Central Bank in Baghdad, according to the law. He pointed out that the number of private banks in the region and reached so far to 65 banks and government banks to 60 bank.

[8ball] that’s interesting peepaw. That could be a reason for the delay, combining the Central banks.

[peepaw] could be…just now getting connected

[8ball] we also heard that the only delay is waiting on the CBI moving into their new building. Maybe this is also part of the move.

[peepaw] right

[8ball] So we are waiting on the Budget …. it could be the last reading but we don’t know for sure.

[peter3] 8ball do you when they are moving to new building?

[wings] night said the forming of the goi then rv within hours

[8ball] the building is complete with only minor finishing indoor. Peter3 maybe what they meant is what peepaw found is the combination of banks to the one Central bank. That would be some work involved. The ministers have to be appointed – security.

[sailor] some of the private banks were 2 consolidate so they could b bigger and stronger banks. Up till now they have not wanted 2 consolidate.

[8ball] there was an article saying that this could take until after the Arab summit in Baghdad. That seems like a very long time unless they have to get approval from the other Arab states since with the debt forgiveness they may have to approve certain aspects of the Iraqi government. We need to have a happy Kuwait — to allow the removal from the sanctions. We need a seated parliament to vote on the lifting of the sanctions. This week should be the week as far as I’m concerned.

[sailor] i doubt if Iraq gives a rats@@@ what Kuwait wants

[8ball] Kurds are kicking up some objections on the budget. Well they have to sailor. I think that the rates that we saw were due to Iraq exchanging for debt reasons in Kuwait and Jordan. The process is on going. Just that the CBI has been very quiet, I expected that they would have given us something by now as far as which way they are going. The CBI on the other hand is probably waiting on the parliament to form so that the parliament can enact laws associated to the RV. Also Maliki is headed to Kuwait for a visit on January 25th. I think that Kuwait should expect the government to be formed by then. So this week should be good….!!!

[peepaw] Arab Summit hosting costs added to 2011 budget Monday, January 17, 2011 12:40 GMT On Sunday, Alsumaria News received the amended copy of a draft law for Iraq Federal Budget for the fiscal year 2011 in its final amended version after adding the estimation cost of hosting Arab Summit in Baghdad. http://www.alsumaria.tv/en/Economics-Ne … udget.html

[8ball] Biden, Emir, Kuwaiti PM, Syrian PM, Arab league chair…….. all last week

[peepaw] I don’t think they would wait for the summit to complete any of this.

[8ball] This week is just starting…………………………

[unclerod] 8ball When is the Arab summit?

[8ball] March in Baghdad

[8ball] Talibani is at the current Arab summit which started today

[peepaw] TXsun sent me this ….Hey, I believe Iraq is invited to become full GCC member on February 14th if memory is correct

[8ball] Asian financial summit starts tomorrow in Hong Kong. If last week was any indication of things to come this should be a busy week. I really like peepaw’s article on putting the financial order to Iraq. That could be one of the reasons for a delay. Ok going to go look to see what’s out there. Have a great night.