Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I'm intrested in knowing if any of our members have cashed in the Kuwait RI in 1993.

I would think that their should be lots of people that benifited from the Kuwait RV that are Invested in Iraq Dinars.

A Few Questions For You.

When the Kuwait RI happen, were you expecting it after a major event?

Did the ME cash in first?

what was your rate of return?

Thank you in advance for the information.

That's a great question- I have been curious about that for some time. There's got to be SOMEONE who had experience with that RV who could shed some light on what to expect this time. OhOH!! Hold on to your hats!!~ I think we just sent out an invitation for some NEW bull***t to start rolling!!

The situations were very different. IMO, there is no way you can try to draw any parallels between the 2.

Kuwait did NOT do an RV, they did an RI and it had to happen very, very fast.

When saddam and his thugs invaded Kuwait, they stole the plates Kuwait used to print their money. So in an effort to avoid counterfeiting from Iraq, they had to issue a whole new currency. When you read the history, at the time they issued the new currency, they were on the cutting edge of currency security and a lot of the advancements they made are used in currencies around the world today.

Before their plates were jacked, they had a solid history relative to the accurate value of their currency so they had a good idea what value to reinstate at.

Upon the initial theft of their plates, their currency did drop in value and and it did bump back up a bit so I'm sure there were folks that made a bunch of cash but it really happened fast in comparison to the Iraqi situation today.

So, as you can see, the situations were very, very different. Do a bing seach on the history of the Kuwait dinar and you will get more info, graphs and charts than you will care to read. Its worth it if ya have some extra time.

The situations were very different. IMO, there is no way you can try to draw any parallels between the 2.

Kuwait did NOT do an RV, they did an RI and it had to happen very, very fast.

When saddam and his thugs invaded Kuwait, they stole the plates Kuwait used to print their money. So in an effort to avoid counterfeiting from Iraq, they had to issue a whole new currency. When you read the history, at the time they issued the new currency, they were on the cutting edge of currency security and a lot of the advancements they made are used in currencies around the world today.

Before their plates were jacked, they had a solid history relative to the accurate value of their currency so they had a good idea what value to reinstate at.

Upon the initial theft of their plates, their currency did drop in value and and it did bump back up a bit so I'm sure there were folks that made a bunch of cash but it really happened fast in comparison to the Iraqi situation today.

So, as you can see, the situations were very, very different. Do a bing seach on the history of the Kuwait dinar and you will get more info, graphs and charts than you will care to read. Its worth it if ya have some extra time.

Thank you for the explanation.

This makes sense.