Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

not an informative topic...

Ok, so all this "breaking news" that is coming out, (layman's terms) from half-way across the world that MOST of the news posted here is "straight from the source, right now" news, but can anyone actually VERIFY other than "a reliable source", "I am serving our country in Iraq now! back in '05!", "well CBI website said..." "Joe Biden went to IRAQ to change their diapers AGAIN..." "Kuwait is SUPPOSEDLY doing this...". Nobody knows, maybe I'm rambling. Maybe I'm just, "being a 'newb?' ". By questioning these 'yahoos' that hold the symbol of "old timer" but they still give in to every bit of news they see..."GGGGOOOOOO RRRRVVVV BABBBBBYYYY :D" I've seen that almost more than the bullsh*t you guys call news around here. So, as a "newb", I would suggest relevant topics, such as Doc 31's daily posts. Relevant info because, normally, a country would take in to consideration that, "oil is at this price, gold, silver, platinum, palladium, rhodium, inflation is at these prices/percentages, the country is in debt this much, but before we can decide that, we actually have to seat a whole government, because we couldn't even keep track of what? a few billions? trillions? let alone anything else, *how long would it take these guys (GOI) to F*CK up a cup a coffee? I wouldn't even send them to put some sugar in my cup!.... I could go on and on. Things you need for a country: paper money...as long as it is physically backed by some form of precious material in example: oil, precious metals, produce...etc., it is ok... BUT US stopped using silver in "normal coinage", and started using "alternative" alloys back in what? 1965? Except the what? Old timers, help me out...the San Franxcisco mint stamped coinage(which is only silver-clad), commemorative coins, and what the USA calls "bullion" which is pure precious metals (pretty much) etc. The best quote I've heard on here, "Don't look at what they say, look at what they do." So true, but how can you follow that when there is so much b*llsh*t to sift through? Give me links! Where do you get your info? I guess you get it from experience, but hell, rate the actual veterans better so I can distinguish them from the idiots that have the same amount of posts! Amen if this makes sense, give me a red if you feel your feel-goods have been hurt :(

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Ok, so all this "breaking news" that is coming out, (layman's terms) from half-way across the world that MOST of the news posted here is "straight from the source, right now" news, but can anyone actually VERIFY other than "a reliable source", "I am serving our country in Iraq now! back in '05!", "well CBI website said..." "Joe Biden went to IRAQ to change their diapers AGAIN..." "Kuwait is SUPPOSEDLY doing this...". Nobody knows, maybe I'm rambling. Maybe I'm just, "being a 'newb?' ". By questioning these 'yahoos' that hold the symbol of "old timer" but they still give in to every bit of news they see..."GGGGOOOOOO RRRRVVVV BABBBBBYYYY :D" I've seen that almost more than the bullsh*t you guys call news around here. So, as a "newb", I would suggest relevant topics, such as Doc 31's daily posts. Relevant info because, normally, a country would take in to consideration that, "oil is at this price, gold, silver, platinum, palladium, rhodium, inflation is at these prices/percentages, the country is in debt this much, but before we can decide that, we actually have to seat a whole government, because we couldn't even keep track of what? a few billions? trillions? let alone anything else, *how long would it take these guys (GOI) to F*CK up a cup a coffee? I wouldn't even send them to put some sugar in my cup!.... I could go on and on. Things you need for a country: paper money...as long as it is physically backed by some form of precious material in example: oil, precious metals, produce...etc., it is ok... BUT US stopped using silver in "normal coinage", and started using "alternative" alloys back in what? 1965? Except the what? Old timers, help me out...the San Franxcisco mint stamped coinage(which is only silver-clad), commemorative coins, and what the USA calls "bullion" which is pure precious metals (pretty much) etc. The best quote I've heard on here, "Don't look at what they say, look at what they do." So true, but how can you follow that when there is so much b*llsh*t to sift through? Give me links! Where do you get your info? I guess you get it from experience, but hell, rate the actual veterans better so I can distinguish them from the idiots that have the same amount of posts! Amen if this makes sense, give me a red if you feel your feel-goods have been hurt :(

i think you did

dude! this isn't my first message board, you go over to the National Rifle Association message board, and you will see, "How the Democrats are Trying To Destroy Our Amendments!" or, how "Diabetes has ruined my way of hunting!" lmao...I own guns, but damn...their is a way of going about message boards that isn't stereotypical.-

Well, at least you have the most accurate topic title in the forum! :) Obviously you are not having any trouble sniffing out the BS. So, it looks like you are just a few more posts away from "Senior Member", keep up the good work; and, uh, keep us posted on any good rumors you hear. God only knows there likely won't be much "News"! LOL

Mostly makes sense. I feel though, that its each individuals own responsibilty to sort through the crap and find out who s/he can count on for reliable information. form your own ranking system...or we can have the government do it for you. :D

I agree, I got into this knowing, "I could be a millionaire, or I could be out a few hundred bucks! Who knows until it happens? Don't sugar coat it for me, if you know something I don't, tell me, whether good or bad! You won't make me hate you, lmao!

Well, at least you have the most accurate topic title in the forum! :) Obviously you are not having any trouble sniffing out the BS. So, it looks like you are just a few more posts away from "Senior Member", keep up the good work; and, uh, keep us posted on any good rumors you hear. God only knows there likely won't be much "News"! LOL

"Oh my god! 'Cause I care about everyone on this site so much that I wanna be a what...? senior member? Oh my! I wanna part of the team so bad!" If I make money tomorrow, I could care less about every one of you, because you think the same about me, lol. You're gonna buy me a "new house" when this RV goes through? don't b/s a b/ser..*????* Good rumors? most people in here don't read the posts, they read peoples' responses....lol

Anything that is posted in the news forum must have a link. Rumors are not required to have links & go in the rumor section. Opinions & perspectives go under that topic. It's Iraq... News changes every minute it seems. Thank you for your service. If you are not happy with our site maybe you should find another. I'm moving this out of the news section since it is an opinion.

I'm just closing this. It's going no where but downhill with the poster.

• Upvote 1