Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Newbie here, I've been lurking for a while on a couple forums and have been invested in this gift for a while, just felt like it was time to get in the circle instead of standing outside of it. Hi everyone.

Hi CrazyHeart,

I'm a newbie too. Been on the outside looking in for a couple of months. Now I feel like I'm a part of the family. Some of the guys out here keep me cracking up (lol) all the time. I love it!!

Newbie here, I've been lurking for a while on a couple forums and have been invested in this gift for a while, just felt like it was time to get in the circle instead of standing outside of it. Hi everyone.

Watch out for Bumper when viewing your sceen. :D

• Upvote 1

I to would like to share the same feelings,it seems like a close group here i have been invested since 2007 and waiting.I know good things come in time and when they do i hope i can help family and friends.Even more to remember family and friends who have served this country and us.

wishing the best to all here and for making everone feel a part of this group