Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Introduce yourself here!

I am just curious whether this will keep out the riff Raff. I do not see the need to stay in the chat for very long. Usually when I do, I see people posting old links and stuff in an effort to make themselves seem more knowledgeable to the rest of us laymen. I am truckeron49 and I am a truck driver who thru a friend discovered investing in the Dinar. Obviously, like every one else I would like to see the Dinar RV, sooner than later would be nice. I just check in from time to time to see if there is any news. I appreciate Adam, and those who do diligent research in other areas and attempt to share with the rest of us.. Thanks for allowing me to be part of this forum.....

I would like to introduce myself here to all who may read this. We live in exciting times to be able to watch and live the history as it unfolds before our eyes.

It was said once that the day and the hour will not be known, only that it will happen, keep to our patience, keep our emotions under control, and above all be respectful to all on this site that allows us to converse together.

May all who read this have a blessed future.

Adam Montana, I have been a member on here atleast a month or longer ?? I cant even get on the forum or the chat I have never said much of anything because I dont have alot of contacts around the world I am stuck in Alaska and it sucks I am hpoing to get out soon I even put my name in for your emails which I been recieving but I cant get on the chat or bring the forum up please help

Hello Everyone! I am new to this site. It was referred to me by a friend who bought Dinars about 1 year ago. I bought mine 3 years ago and have just been holding on to them until we heard something from our source. I am only here for information and when the Dinars will RV. I really don't have any opinions or questions. From watching the chat room, some people just look as if they don't have anything else to do but bash someone elses opinions. I still enjoy some of the jokes! I do respect the opinions of others, and by some of the chat rooms statements, some people need to use the phone for their personal views, and use this site for Dinar purposes and to give information that is plausable and not hear say, unless you have proof to back it up. Not everyone really cares what your dog did today. Leave that upto Facebook and personal emails. I am a business owner with a wife and 3 beautiful kids and 2 grandchildren. Born and raised in North Carolina. :)