Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Introduce yourself here!

Hello everyone! Normally I am usually just a 'reader' and not really a 'poster' on forums such as these. But, I recently had purchased some iraqi dinars on the advice of a friend and hoping the RV comes quickly. Thank you and I look forward to reading the good news.

Hello, I'm super, and I'm sure we can keep our sanity if we continue to pet our dinar until the RV's arrives. I'm nothing but an old man that likes to laugh, with a lot of friends and faith in this investment, and the only contacts I have is all of you. I'm smart enough to know this requires patients and smart enough to know to not believe every rumor that comes to the surface because throughout all the years since 2004 we have come into contact with a lot of rumors. Thanks for having me! :)

This is a friendly site. No bashing, no oppression, and no pointless bannings of free thinkers. We want EVERYONE to express themselves, just do it politely.

Say hi!

Hi my name is David i live and work in Calgary Canada, i have been an investor for 18 months and getting very excited about what may be round the corner for us all. cheers.

Regards David

Hello Adam and dinar vets members,

I look forward to the meetings we will have together here and also the things we will learn together. not to sure if i will be on when you have your meetings cause of me being over here in Iraq but i will try to be on are make the time to if possible. ok till then be cool and i will be talking with you all soon.

Thanks Again for the invite,

The Investor