Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Introduce yourself here!

This is a friendly site. No bashing, no oppression, and no pointless bannings of free thinkers. We want EVERYONE to express themselves, just do it politely.

Say hi!

Cap says hello...

Im one of those that are patiently waiting on the Dinar notes to rise...:

Hello Dinar Vets,

I am a very big dinar investor and have been for over 6 years and i have been in iraq for over 6 years now and still working here and investing in Iraqi stocks and thier currency also. and all i really talk about is investing in this war torn country that i think will be the richest country in the world very soon.

Ok now enough about me. so i look forward to maybe talking to others here on the dinar chat and any other stocks that will make good money in this country.

thanks,

The investor

It is great being here with other dinar investors. I am looking forward to reading informative articles, chatting with all of you, and becoming rich in the near future. Thanks for allowing me to become a part of this forum.

Hi,

I've spent 5 years in Iraq as a contractor now I'm in Kuwait. I'm waiting on the Iraq dinar to do something. I've waiting for 5 years now. It seems like the dinar will never go up. I've been reading the B.S. on other sites. The Chapter VII and the sauctions have NOT been lifted as of now. It looks like to me the chapter VII needs to be lifted so Iraq can start trading with other countries to make their economy better, but IRAQ does not have any money so they are trying to get a 5 billion loan from the world bank to make their budget. If the R/V or R/I on the dinar breaks loose Iraq would be broke if everybody cashed in at the same time. Somebody needs to get good intel and not the B.S. and find out something on the Iraq dinar.

this is a friendly site. No bashing, no oppression, and no pointless bannings of free thinkers. We want everyone to express themselves, just do it politely.

Say hi!

hi my name is renneri won't be posting very much but i belleive the r/i is so close that you can feel it . Thanyk you david renner