Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ALI SENDS MESSAGE: LISTEN UP... (from Dinar Daddy) today

tbush

ALI SENDS MESSAGE: LISTEN UP...

Neno Today, 04:57 PM

... Just got informed by Ali as he wanted all to know that he checked into a guy going by the name of Jerry Brew mer-(?????) or something to that tune, that is reaching to dinar holders and telling them he can beat Ali's rate with buying your dinar now for .75 and says he is in a office in California.

Ali was alerted of this as I am sure by a investor with great concern. Ali decided to contact a Friend in that area that went over to check out this place and was told by a landlord that he hasn't been around in a few days. The guy is asking that you make photo copies of your dinar and then send him the dinar.

First, Ali has no rate as the CBI is the only rate. Ali went another step further to find out about this guy and got some info on the dude out of Maryland, that he has been apart of three other scams done to people. So beware.

Look folks, you have to use good judgment and if you do not know something, ask someone. prefer if it is to do with a mentioning that "Ali Said", as this guy is saying, are anything to do with "Dinar Trade", which a BIG NAME to swindle folks when using, that you come to the board or call Dinar Trade to find out.

Ali, I are any other good citizen do not want to see you fall for a SCAM but, it is your fault if you do. So that is the best play we can provide is to go to the Horse. I am ask to make this available to all as we can not investigate everything and really do not have the time to do one. So if you would just call first before every doing anything, you will get the Truth if, it has a association to Dinar Trade.

This was just a friendly gesture to all passed on from the Man..

Personally I don't trust anyone when it comes to Dinar 0r any other "Possible" investment

MY RULES TO LIVE BY ARE

1. SPEND NOTHING WHEN IT CAN BE OBTAINED FREE.

2. TRUST KNOW ONE WHO CAN NOT BE VERIFIED BY A STATE OR FEDERAL OFFICE.

3. KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AS PRIVATE AS POSSIBLE, EVEN WHEN ASKED FOR ID FROM A RETAIL STORE, TELL THEM NO, YOU WILL PURCHASE FROM ANOTHER RETAIL STORE.

YOUR CREDIT CARD HAS IT'S OWN PROTECTION, YOU DO NOT NEED SOME THIRD WORLD IDIOT ASKING YOU FOR PROOF OF ID, I TELL THEM LET ME SPEAK TO A MANAGER BEFORE I WILL EVER LET THERE THIEVING EYES

VIEW MY PERSONAL INFORMATION PERIOD!

THIS GOES FOR ALI OVER AT DINARTRADE, HE NEEDS NO OTHER INFO THAN THE PERSON WHO SOLD ME MY DINAR!!!

AMERICA NEEDS TO WAKE UP TO THE FOREIGNERS DEFRAUDING AMERICANS AS IF WE ARE RETARDED AND OR MENTALLY DISABLED!!!!!!

WAKE UP PEOPLE, MOST OF THE DINAR INTEL IS FRAUD, AND YOU ARE BEING DUPED!

THANK YOU, THAT IS ALL FOR NOW

Also has anyone contacted the fbi, or fema or any us goverment official in regards to adam

monatan's haiti relief fund??

If i were you donating any money to adam montana, i suggest you have someone

from the us government check to see if your donations are really being used in haiti.

This is a common fraud, and runs wild after any major world disaster,

no offense adam, just trying to inform the masses.

Adam_arcken, I believe adam already thought someone like you would think of that. I remember Adam M. saying, he put someone else in charge of that. Someone besides him is in charge of the money. I think I already know what your going to say next....................................

@ fatcat

You must be as psychic as I am , since I knew you would post this response to my post...

Seems we have a battle of psychic going on here, the only question is...who will end up looking the fool?

I know I will never buy Adams Book, nor will I invest in his Haiti fund, will this be a mistake on the rest of you?

Only time will tell, i SENT OVER $2000.00 TO THE RED CROSS, and another $1000.00 ready to send for the "'Hope for Haiti Now' telethon" can you say you have any better support system for Haiti?

I would guess not, I would also guess you have never donated to any charity or desaster relief fund??

Just a Guess, but I bet I'm correct :D

Also if Adam has another entity in charge i would prosume he also has a "NON PROFIT ENTITY" IN PLACE WITCH IS USUALLY A SCAM,

YOUR MONEY WILL BE SPLIT LIKE 10%/80%/10% the first 10% is gone to processing, the 80% goes to Adam, the other 10% goes to the Haiti earthquake victims, this is a typical scam charity that is born during these types of Global Disasters.

Please do your home work!

This is a good post for those thinking about Haiti, Please do not send your money foolishly

do some research, and if you do not have time to research...Just donate to the "Red Cross Haiti Fund"

It will be better spent and used.

God Bless you for any help you can afford, as we are one planet, one people, period.

Personally I don't trust anyone when it comes to Dinar 0r any other "Possible" investment

MY RULES TO LIVE BY ARE

1. SPEND NOTHING WHEN IT CAN BE OBTAINED FREE.

2. TRUST KNOW ONE WHO CAN NOT BE VERIFIED BY A STATE OR FEDERAL OFFICE.

3. KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AS PRIVATE AS POSSIBLE, EVEN WHEN ASKED FOR ID FROM A RETAIL STORE, TELL THEM NO, YOU WILL PURCHASE FROM ANOTHER RETAIL STORE.

YOUR CREDIT CARD HAS IT'S OWN PROTECTION, YOU DO NOT NEED SOME THIRD WORLD IDIOT ASKING YOU FOR PROOF OF ID, I TELL THEM LET ME SPEAK TO A MANAGER BEFORE I WILL EVER LET THERE THIEVING EYES

VIEW MY PERSONAL INFORMATION PERIOD!

THIS GOES FOR ALI OVER AT DINARTRADE, HE NEEDS NO OTHER INFO THAN THE PERSON WHO SOLD ME MY DINAR!!!

AMERICA NEEDS TO WAKE UP TO THE FOREIGNERS DEFRAUDING AMERICANS AS IF WE ARE RETARDED AND OR MENTALLY DISABLED!!!!!!

WAKE UP PEOPLE, MOST OF THE DINAR INTEL IS FRAUD, AND YOU ARE BEING DUPED!

THANK YOU, THAT IS ALL FOR NOW

I truly apologize to anyone I offended with this post, I was angry and I did not mean to offend anyone or anyone's friend or family member who has any kind of a disability.

I truly am sorry for posting those words,if a Mod can please clean it up for me or delete it I would be grateful.

Thank you