Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Oil & Gas

hammy

More and more and more and more good news. Great post Hammy!! Good article!

Im tellin ya.. if this isnt happening... im going to doubt my own intelligence..lol.

I mean.. if it looks like a duck.. and walks like a duck... RIGHT?

Oil is the key. The funny thing is before sanctions were lifted Iraq had many problems with wells and pumps and production....blah blah blah... Lift the sanctions and all of a sudden ---------Wow look at all this Oil we found, and all the pumps and wells are working perfectly. THEY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING PEOPLE... BE PATIENT.

Oh yeah they do... no doubt. And people can bash me if they want.. but the 24 hr window that Kuwait was given.. makes perfect sense if Iraq didnt want to pay them in pre-Rv dinar.

.. this might be just me going nuts.. but all i have been hearing on the tv and radio are commercials for a boat and RV show.. lol. RV.. RV... RV.. .lmao.

Plus Oil closed at $92.93 today....

Oh yeah they do... no doubt. And people can bash me if they want.. but the 24 hr window that Kuwait was given.. makes perfect sense if Iraq didnt want to pay them in pre-Rv dinar.

.. this might be just me going nuts.. but all i have been hearing on the tv and radio are commercials for a boat and RV show.. lol. RV.. RV... RV.. .lmao.

Plus Oil closed at $92.93 today....

You must live in Florida. B) Edit: I won't post news about the Iraqi basketball team and every other story coming from Iraq. Oil, Gas, CBI, or politics. That is all I'm interested in.

Edited by hammy