Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WHAT WOULD HAPPEN??????

Greetings DV's!!!! As you can see, from my date joined, I've been around for a minute. Not too too long but for a minute....Made a few post, made a few comments. HEARD ALL THE RUMORS!!! ;):lol: With all the tension and just plain nastiness that has been surrounding the "rumor" section lately....I wondered for a moment. What if...for just ONE DAY! No one made a comment about ANY rumor. Could you do it for just ONE FREAKING DAY! Do you have the will power to not feed into the MADNESS??? Yeah it's ok to look, don't get me wrong, but can you just not say anything for just ONE DAY?? Can you??? I mean think about it...A rumor comes out...it doesn't happen...you bash it till it doesn't happen....you wait for the next one.....It's a vicious cycle. I totally get intellectual dialogue about a historic event and how it's going to change our lives, the people around us, the world economy, not to make small of it, but I think we all get that. We have our plans to do the right thing to change the world. I get it!! Look at how "WE" act in the forums though....It's amazing....

JUST ONE DAY.......CAN YOU?? JUST TAKE A DEEP BREATH...AND RELAX.......GET SOME SLEEP!!!!!! GO RV!!!!!! B)

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 3

Looks like NO ONE want's to give it a try. Have fun!! B)

I completely agree with you TC! I remember a few months back I had posted a thread with the definition of rumor and asked people to not say anything if they had nothing nice to say... It lasted a couple weeks or so then it got to be November and well it seems the whole holiday season just brought out the worst in people! But, I can see what greed is doing to people in here. I would love for this to happen but am I counting on it? NOPE! Anyway, I will respect your wishes and continue to not post unless it is something positive. But, laterly I got bashed for that!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I completely agree with you TC! I remember a few months back I had posted a thread with the definition of rumor and asked people to not say anything if they had nothing nice to say... It lasted a couple weeks or so then it got to be November and well it seems the whole holiday season just brought out the worst in people! But, I can see what greed is doing to people in here. I would love for this to happen but am I counting on it? NOPE! Anyway, I will respect your wishes and continue to not post unless it is something positive. But, laterly I got bashed for that!

CeCe it's amazing...all the emotion that's expended.....You just keep it real like always. B)