Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq and Iran Currency

Will someone please explain how Iran is a fully functional country, Government , Money, Trade, International trade the whole works. The US put sanctions agents them and cant slow them down. The reason I am asking this question is because I was on middle east websites checking out currency converters for IQD most dint even list it but you can find Iran on all of them with a rate of 10,344.46 to 1.00 USD, with that said and bare in mind I need this as much as anyone and more than most, but why would Iraq have to RV at all based on all the activity that is going on in Iran and Iraq's currency is already a lot more valuable than Iran's. Somebody get me striate Please my head is messed up and confused with pumpers and Romur's and I am losing Faith fast..

Probably do business in oil not cash and who knows what sanctions they actually recognize. Iran unfortunately does what it wants...it is just another country with a leader reminiscent of Saddam. Their people are uneducated and the media is so controlled there is no way most of them know right from wrong. If they do stand up then they get a bullet in the head. Sad country...

• Upvote 2

hey man; I won't come off all techy on dinar by any means. for one I am not. I am a flat footed every day guy working to take care of my wife and kids. we were privileged with a friend in the "know" whom turned us on to this sometime ago. I would urge you to take a deep breath, you are in correct? you have Dinar? did you buy from a reputable source? the notes check out? great man. being a common man I won't try to understand all the intricacy's of world politics. not healthy I'm sure. I hope you haven't spent the groceries and half the rent on this deal. we will all be ok and NOBODY knows JACK. these people are secretive, superstitious, they love to barter and haggle, and integrity is a very limited trait. they don't have to do a thing they don't want to or before they are willing too. step way and look at why you got in and keep on keepin on. I hope I have not offended you it was not my intention, just be strong. ET

Will someone please explain how Iran is a fully functional country, Government , Money, Trade, International trade the whole works. The US put sanctions agents them and cant slow them down. The reason I am asking this question is because I was on middle east websites checking out currency converters for IQD most dint even list it but you can find Iran on all of them with a rate of 10,344.46 to 1.00 USD, with that said and bare in mind I need this as much as anyone and more than most, but why would Iraq have to RV at all based on all the activity that is going on in Iran and Iraq's currency is already a lot more valuable than Iran's. Somebody get me striate Please my head is messed up and confused with pumpers and Romur's and I am losing Faith fast..

.....Bro.....Take a deep breath and relax. If your doctor prescribed you any type of anti-anxiety meds, please, by all means take them as prescribed. If you havn't seen your Dr., maybe it's time you called and asked for an appointment ASAP...Not tryin to scare you but sounds like you are having a major panic attack and maybe suffering from depression. Hang tight...We're nearly there.....

• Downvote 1