Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DinarSpeculator and the Ban Hammer

banned4life

I want to get some feedback to see if I am the only person sharing in this opinion. I like this site b/c it's so friendly and welcoming and HELPFUL.

I do not want to tread on the rules or cause anyone to think I am negative in any way. I have "allow emails" enabled for all so anyone can contact me with anything at all they want to ask or discuss. I am an open and non-judgmental person. I just want to see if my experience is biased or if it's common with other people here.

DinarSpeculator. A site that despite my "hands-off" and kid gloves approach, I have been banned 3 times. 1st time I might be able to say it was reasonable and justified. I think a mere warning via PM in chat would have sufficed. Okay maybe they have my specific question in a rule somewhere saying "don't ask this question in chat" so I didn't read it and therefore I suffer the consequences. (Although I looked later and there was no mention of my question.)

Here is what I have done in entirety to earn 3 permanent no-warning IP bans and account deletions. NONE carried with it ANY kind of warning whatsoever.

First Offense:

1)In chat I asked: "Can someone confirm the following to be true or not? rate leaked as $3.27??" This was on 10/03/2009.

The instant I put that in the chat room, kick, IP ban, acct. delete.

Second Offense:

2)On a new ip with new account. Post in forum under "DS Chatroom Discussion" Within the guidelines of that particular forum I replied to an existing post which was a rant against the admins of DS and SFMedic specifically.

I sent:

"You should lay off the admins. They are not getting paid for this site's responsibilities that they have to cover and you at least got a warning. This is something you should have PM'd to a mod or admin for viewing, not publicly rant and bash these people. I was just permabanned and had no warning. You don't see me whining in public."

Both the poster and myself, permabanned no warning. (okay maybe now I am whining a little but @ then I hadn't)

Final offense: (because I am done with those clowns)<-- no offense to admirers but it's not hard to be an adult so I get to use that word if they act childish.

3)I learned my lesson. Create account. Do nothing. Shut up.

They make that clear.

So after about 2 weeks of this account, all I did was sit and watch chat and hope that I'd see questions (and their answers) that I was looking to ask myself. NO POSTS. ZERO CHAT TEXT SUBMITTED.

Permaban, no warning, IP BAN, account deletion. I went to log in and it was as if my account didn't exist. I had a friend go into chat and ask what the deal was. They couldn't explain or give a reason (because they had none)

1hr later his account was locked out. (not banned not deleted, just reduced to "public viewing only" level access.) All my friend ever did was maybe 1 time a week log in for 10 minutes to check posts. And help me that one time.

Hit me up via PM (or reply here) if you think I am out of line or if you think that DS is just way too harsh and really doesn't take the time to see what it is they are hitting with their all-too-spontaneous ban hammer.

My wish is that they ban themselves out of existence. That would be pleasant. I know that might come off as jaded but I didn't get to do any bad deeds in order to earn the treatment I received. Believe me, I am a big boy, if I acted like a fool and they took action I wouldn't even be posting this.

:D Anyhow CHEERS!!! to DV.

Now I can just interact and share information without worrying about getting clobbered because my tie is crooked.

Banned4Life

you aren't alone in your ban. i was banned also from there no reason, lifetime ban. later i found out that it was for taking the mighty one's super secret, and may i add always wrong, intel to another forum. i suppose he plants spies in other forums, maybe because he feels threatened in some way or that maybe someone would have some good intel and he could steal it and claim it as his own personal intel from, imo, his non existent bank supervisor or whatever. my wife was also banned i guess beacuse of being my wife. she never took any info from ds. he even went as far as sending a threat via email to her against our family because one of the mods over there un banned her. he wanted to know how the hell she got back on ds. when she didn't respond to the email then he sent the threat.

before the mighty one left dinar rumor and started ds he started to do the same thing on dr. question him, dissagree or even ask the wrong questions, bam that is it. you are better off in the long run. his rumors still get leaked out. and he is still always wrong. ;)

My experience has been a little different than the above mentioned. I was banned from chat on this site. I thought it would be temporary but that hasn't been the case. I've sent messages to some of the powers that be and haven't really gotten any direction except from Adam Montana. I realize he has more important concerns than to worry about one person who has been banned from chat but he at least suggested I post something.

I admit that during the chat of 11/13 I was a bit impatient for it to get started. Mea culpa. However, when the moderator called the room a bunch of d***heads, I was offended. One of the great things about this site is the free speech and goal of respect so I asked if respect should go both ways. Bam, that's when I was banned.

I always enjoyed chatting on here as there are some entertaining, enlighting, and informative participants. Since the banning, I've learned that one should be patient, sit quietly and observe.

A few times in chat, I witnessed profanity laced tirades that didn't even raise an eyebrow so I'm not convinced what I did warrants a bannishment. I would very much like to be allowed back into the chat room, however, I'm not sure what I can do to facilitate an un-banning. I suppose a public auto-evisceration would be amusing for some but I just don't have it in me (no pun intended). On a side note, is Skelllley still sticking to 11/31?

Understood, just to clear the text-bland air, I wasn't ever thinking otherwise. I was just wondering "Does he know I am speaking of DS?" because you hadn't prefaced your original post with a "In regards to here and not DS" or something similar, so I thought you had just clean missed it.

(I have yet to see anyone ***** on here btw. yourself included. I guess I am just used to the other place where there's much more gunfire, so this seems tranquil to me!)

lol.

i too was banned from ds for absolutely nothing. not a cross word or criticism. posted a comment about iraq and how i couldn't believe they did what they did at the time (i don't remember what it was now) and next thing i know, i'm banned. permanent and no reason given. whatever. i'm certain lord voldemort over there is a very insecure guy which results in constantly belittling everyone, treating everyone like 5 yr olds and can't stand to be questioned. for as "tough" as he claims to be, he has extremely thin skin. in all honesty, i'm glad i can't access the site. i'd just spend more time on the computer and end up with more false hope than i already get...most of his info ends up on other sites anyway...

I understand some of the gripes about being banned on DS, but if you've ever seen the chat room on here when Adam or Sonny1 try and share info? It is a frigging uncontrolled MAD HOUSE!!! It gets to the point where Adam and Sonny just have to say screw it and exit chat. I can see why some of the people where banned on other sites! I think Adam should do a little more banning on here myself. It sometimes pays to have a heavy hand. I'm on both sites and I enjoy the different perspectives they offer on our investment. As far as I can tell ones intel/info is no better than the other. So if you're on DS or DV it makes no difference....we're all still waiting.

Edited by GodBlessAmerica

Me, too...Feel a little hurt...Got banned from DS about a week ago...Sent two emails...No response back....I also just read and laugh with them and I always enjoyed Medic's posts...I just lurk, but did make one post in defense of Medic and the mods over there right before I got banned...I also try to follow each forums rules...Have no clue...Have to get over it...Thanks for letting me rant.

you aren't alone in your ban. i was banned also from there no reason, lifetime ban. later i found out that it was for taking the mighty one's super secret, and may i add always wrong, intel to another forum. i suppose he plants spies in other forums, maybe because he feels threatened in some way or that maybe someone would have some good intel and he could steal it and claim it as his own personal intel from, imo, his non existent bank supervisor or whatever. my wife was also banned i guess beacuse of being my wife. she never took any info from ds. he even went as far as sending a threat via email to her against our family because one of the mods over there un banned her. he wanted to know how the hell she got back on ds. when she didn't respond to the email then he sent the threat.

before the mighty one left dinar rumor and started ds he started to do the same thing on dr. question him, dissagree or even ask the wrong questions, bam that is it. you are better off in the long run. his rumors still get leaked out. and he is still always wrong. ;)

I have a copy of the letter from Chase Bank to medic. Medic posted it in the forum. That is what got me banned, I mentioned the letter and the names on it in the chat room. Turns out medics real name was there. If he hadn't thrown such a tantrum I never would have known his name.

The letter doesn't say much anyway, just a list of services available to their premium customers.

Sorry godbless, I can't get behind that. mute the room it's that simple.

Do you go buy a new TV just because your power went out? Their strokes of wrath are too broad and knee-jerked to equate it to belligerent behavior by posters. As I originally stated, HAD I EARNED my ban I wouldn't be posting.. but that's simply not the case.

The only post I ever did was defending medic and the other admins. BAN.

If you ask me the "mad house" is DS' admins. Tony could easily mute the room, no?

If not I am more than willing to setup a chat room that has the same features as DS.

For free of course. (Don't get me wrong god bless I completely know where you are coming from and that Sh1t can get REAL annoying fast, in large #'s some ppl don't know how to act, but shooting everyone in the head is not the answer IMO.)

Banned4life,

I don't think these mods can mute the room. They can't even moderate the room with the version of chat on here. But yes you do have a very valid arguement as to why you got banned on DS I have no arguement for that. Sorry to here it. But like I said...we're all still waiting, so the info is no better there than here.

join the club.... permabanned by the head smuck over there for having a different political veiw then him.... you couldn't even kid around... he would get pissed if someone posted some intel before he did...it's ok if he talked about his dogs or something else other than dinar... but low and behold you try to bring something up.... see ya... you got the boot...i just joined here and love the laid back atmosphere here

I got banned the first time for using the wrong font size and style. I was using 14 instead of 16 and Arial Bold not Arial only.

2nd time. I came into the chat while the "Prophet" was speaking and I made a smile face... BOOM!!! NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!..:mad:

Banned for life.. This will happen with or without the PROPHET!!

This site is much nicer!! :P:p:p

It was my first time to share via chat...I was banned for simply sharing a fact of truth about a phone conversation between me and a friend of mine who is a WF branch manager. I had called her about a month ago on the morning of a speculated date for rv'ing to see if she had heard anything about the dinar rv'ing and she stated that 'corporate told them not to touch the dinar'. I shared what she said that morning. I wasn't lying or speculating or even trying to state that anyone was wrong on their speculation. I was simply sharing a conversation that had just taken place...banned for life.

Me, too...Feel a little hurt...Got banned from DS about a week ago...Sent two emails...No response back....I also just read and laugh with them and I always enjoyed Medic's posts...I just lurk, but did make one post in defense of Medic and the mods over there right before I got banned...I also try to follow each forums rules...Have no clue...Have to get over it...Thanks for letting me rant.

i sent 2 emails as well with no response (which i expected)...i thanked them and said good luck...i'll take the high road...

I got banned the first time for using the wrong font size and style. I was using 14 instead of 16 and Arial Bold not Arial only.

2nd time. I came into the chat while the "Prophet" was speaking and I made a smile face... BOOM!!! NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!..:mad:

Banned for life.. This will happen with or without the PROPHET!!

This site is much nicer!! :P:p:p

Oh and I also was muted for taking up for someone who called the "Prophet", SIR!! I said "it's a show of respect". He freaked out!! and said just call me anything but SIR!.. I thought yeah I have something to call you.