Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WHEN???? RV TIME FRAME

jswilson

The golden question, when is the dinar gonna rv. Everyone is saying it's gonna rv on the 10th of jan, when it doesnt then evrerybody is gonna say it'll be on the 31st. Does anyone have creditable info on the timeframe of the rv not something they have heard from a bother or private intel. I'm not being negative so dont get me wrong, i want what everyone else wants the TRUTH.... God bless

• Upvote 1

The golden question, when is the dinar gonna rv. Everyone is saying it's gonna rv on the 10th of jan, when it doesnt then evrerybody is gonna say it'll be on the 31st. Does anyone have creditable info on the timeframe of the rv not something they have heard from a bother or private intel. I'm not being negative so dont get me wrong, i want what everyone else wants the TRUTH.... God bless

The only truth I have found to be true is that no one knows when it going to RI/RV. It will happen when it happens. I feel we are close but every time someone predicts a date and rate, it just sets us up for more disappointment when it doesn't happen. Have faith and hang in there my Dinar Investment Family!!!tongue.gif

• Upvote 2

No person knows that. Everyone makes educated guesses. Some make uneducated guesses. That's the best we can get. Patience. I also often recite to myself The Serenity Prayer. It helps some.

Hi,

I am sorry I can’t remember who posted it on this site.

But it is the best definite of when the RV is going to be was stated as.

It will be between tomorrow and Armageddon, but that is only a ballpark figure

I think that is a good statement. Not one I particle relish for the long term.

My personal belief however is soon.

Come on RRRRRRRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

I think the one thing I have learned through this "short" journey is that vast majority of everything posted is speculation. As someone said they can be educated or uneducated theories, but when it all comes down to it, no one really knows.

CNN, FOX, MSNBC are on 24/7 and the majority of what they do is speculation about everything. Look at 2 or 3 months before this last election...all they did was speculate all day and night about who will win, who will control the house/senate...but it was all speculation. That is what a lot of this is. There is nothing wrong with this and I do appreciate all the efforts from the people who make this happen.

I feel like at times that I am just sitting on the floor next to the dining room table waiting for a small crumb to drop to feed my anxious appetite. I don't like that at all.

May God bless all of you...if this happens, I will praise God; if it does not, I will praise God!!